Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Prophetic dreams

8 posts in this topic

On the old doom junkie there was a thread were people were posting about "prophetic" dreams. I think dreams do tell us something but the meanings can be very open ended. I have never posted one of mine on there but I feel that I need too with this one.

I was in some kind of class room, not as a student but as a open house thing. The group missed the elevator and had to wait for the next one (got the impression that this was in a very tall building). The next group of people that came in where trying to build something and I was being asked questions about my prior military service and knowledge. The questions were more along the line of how to get people to work with each other, working as a team and using experience to get this thing built. A bridge maybe, it was red blocks and red tubes.

The next thing I know is I'm outside trying to leave this place when some friends show up that I haven't seen in a while, one was ex-military and others civilian.  There was a discussion of guns, the veteran had this really strange rifle that had a receiver like a 240 bravo but the barrel was longer and the trigger and grip was mounted just behind the barrel.  I wanted to shoot this thing but he didn't have ammo for it.
   My wife and I left them and was headed back into this (campus?) to meet our kids, current age. I don't know what they were doing but we asked them if they had fun and saw anything cool. They said yes and were happy and in a good mood.

We were walking back into the direction of the buildings, it was west facing, I don't know why, just knew it was west. There was an old church on the right, tall bell tower, old stones, and stained glass windows. A large open area plaza that looked out across the ocean, like a bay, and newer two story buildings that were on the left. There was a huge mountain that was behind these buildings off in the distance probably under 5 miles away. This reminded me of mount Humbug on the Oregon coast, south of PortOrford. 

We, the family, was heading in the direction of the church to leave when we saw this large black cloud heading in the direction of the mountain.  We didn't know what it was, thought it was a flock of birds or a swarm of bugs. Suddenly it turned and headed straight over our heads.  We could see fire in it. It hit the ground behind us and to the east. We could see the explosion and dust cloud from its impact. The kids and wife started to freak out and were really scared. I remember trying to calm them down till about three or four more fire balls came flying in. One hitting the water inside the bay really close to us. That's when I got freaked out and grabbed the family and ran.

The next thing is we weren't at home but we where gathering up our stuff to leave, food, clothes, guns/ammo and other things.  What ever was going on was still happening and we had to head out to a safe place that I knew of, that wasn't being affected. The kids kept asking if this was a meteor shower, volcano, or alien attack. I was irritated with them because they weren't moving fast enough getting the stuff ready to leave. That's when I woke up.

Edited by ukshep
Edited for readability :D
1 person likes this

My husband is not prone to nightmares or doomy conspiracies. He did have a bad dream a while back. He was at our younger son's house  and looked out the back door and saw a mile-high tsunami rolling in. Yes, it was New Orleans, but a tsunami? 

Dreams can be symbolic messages or jumbled memories to the sleeper. Maybe they can be electrical connections to the future. 

had a weird dream about a place called knife point. But it seemed to be a keyword in the name. More so than the location that was important.

Short dream. several seconds. but gave me a feeling of ugh!

I have a reoccurring dream of a fake alien invasion - project blue beam style.. with holograms.. in the sky..  :onfire:

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I have a reoccurring dream of a fake alien invasion - project blue beam style.. with holograms.. in the sky..  :onfire:

i've had that several times but not in the last 2 year.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

i've had that several times but not in the last 2 year.

it's been a few months since I have.. my last one kind of freaked me out.. the sky was full of ships.. some looked like a good year blimp.. they were coming in fast.. literally whole sky was full of them

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.