Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
jayke911

Joe.Biden's son died?

18 posts in this topic

he died of brain cancer, so yeah like guns, Biden's gonna come get those brains.   all brains will be confiscated, and Monsanto will be questioned fur gmo cancercancer

Yeah, being a resident of O'Biden Land, saw his airlifting out of Delaware about a year ago to get some sort of treatment. Back then they gave no explanation for it, what might be wrong. Mostly due to him planning to retire as AG and pursue the governor seat. Shew, hate to say it, but the state is probably better the Biden legacy is fading.

Though sad, and my heart goes out to Joe and his family, it only goes to show that even
the elites don't have all the answers. No parent should out live their children ever! There's
just something so wrong about that!

1 person likes this

Oh geez, I'm 46. Reminded of my own mortality :-(

​I wish I was 46 again kido! lol...

1 person likes this

LOL, it's not very often I get called kiddo these days. I suspect I'm going to be a grandfather before the age of 50 *sobbing*

​Ha ha, fret not. After all, you get to send them home at the end of the day!

edit to add: Anytime someone calls me kido, I immediatey tell them I love
them! Lol. At 60 years old, these are the sort of things we do... lol.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Sorry to hear of his death ! But then shit happens to every one . Cancer has been a plague with many illegal cures

Sorry to hear of his death ! But then shit happens to every one . Cancer has been a plague with many illegal cures

​"ALL" cancers are curable naturally with no need for harsh radiation or chemicals!

BUT

Of course I'm not allowed to share that here!

​"ALL" cancers are curable naturally with no need for harsh radiation or chemicals!

BUT

Of course I'm not allowed to share that here!

not allowed to share that here!:vb_wtf: what no pot smoken Emoticons  OMG what is this world coming to ?

not allowed to share that here!:vb_wtf: what no pot smoken Emoticons  OMG what is this world coming to ?

​Well shep will allow me to post it, but even COP's have become targets of late!

play on words there with cops...

LOL, it's not very often I get called kiddo these days. I suspect I'm going to be a grandfather before the age of 50 *sobbing*

​Its not as bad as it sounds . I had 2 grand kids at 51 . I'm now 61 and have 4 . LOL I love them and can send them to their home along their parents . Really its ok !

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.