Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Shop lifting at WalFart

4 posts in this topic

Here is the story

A young lady 21 years old, I know here has never been in trouble before and has a clean back ground . It seems that the police state is hell bent on making every one a criminal

She went shopping for a few things at WalMart after work on her way home; a few food items just 4 things . She went through self check out system . This system did not scan one of the items, she didn't know it and then got stopped as she was leaving the store ; she was stopped by the store's security and accused of shop lifting and even called a criminal and then security called the police . She told the cop that she didn't know that the item didn't scan and that she had no problem with paying for it . The cop didn't hear a word she said and now is looking at dealing with a shop lifting charge . Now she is scared shitless .

She was not arrested but got a paper stating that she was banned from the store and property and that she would be receiving a court date in the mail .

WalMart I believe has always been a human trap . This WalMart store has more cameras than Kodak and this one even has a sound system that can zoom in on you and hear every thing you say . I hate WalFart and will never shop there .

She was going to post this to her FaceBook page . I told her not to at this time and to wait until we see if they really do send her a court date and if they do I will get her a lawyer that I know personally .

WalFart, F^ckBook, Tweeter, all Government opps .

If this comes to the point where she has to fight this and this case is dropped I'm hoping she will be able to sue WalMart and the city police for mental suffering . I will spring for the lawyer .

This kind of entrapment must stop before we are all in the criminal system .

Cops, The legal system and government nor WalMart are not your friends !!!!

Edited by CSB
spell check LOL . Dam I need a nap !

sad to say wal fart.. i mean mart has the best rollback price on my fave cocktail peanuts. i will continue to shop there regardless of zooming cams or secret tunnel installations

sad to say wal fart.. i mean mart has the best rollback price on my fave cocktail peanuts. i will continue to shop there regardless of zooming cams or secret tunnel installations

​Your fave cocktail peanuts :b0vpxS8: OMG what has this world come to ?

what can i say? at $5.89 its a steal. other stores like safeway and albertsons sell em for 9.99. im nuts for nuts:lglpnKW:

k2-_7893af87-ca02-4409-a060-5386b8aba1c7

Edited by Storm64
edit duh

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.