Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

If Patriot Act doesn't get renewed

18 posts in this topic

Anyone else feel that if Patriot Act doesn't get renewed, that we will be giving an example shortly after on why we need it?

Odama said this and had me realize that if Patriot Act goes away, what is stopping them from showing us why we need it again. They clearly have no issue creating national crisis and tragedy.

"I don't want us to be in a situation in which for a certain period of time those authorities go away and suddenly we are dark," he said. "And heaven forbid we've got a problem where we could have prevented a terrorist attack or apprehended someone who is engaged in dangerous activity but we didn't do so simply because of inaction in the Senate."

ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/obama-handful-senators-standing-patriot-act-31403110

Edited by CSB
Made a Boo Boo
2 people like this

Anyone else feel that if Patriot Act doesn't get renewed, that we will be giving an example shortly after on why we need it?

Odama said this and had me realize that if Patriot Act goes away, what is stopping them from showing us why we need it again. They clearly have no issue creating national crisis and tragedy.

"I don't want us to be in a situation in which for a certain period of time those authorities go away and suddenly we are dark," he said. "And heaven forbid we've got a problem where we could have prevented a terrorist attack or apprehended someone who is engaged in dangerous activity but we didn't do so simply because of inaction in the Senate."

ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/obama-handful-senators-standing-patriot-act-31403110

​Yes, and that example will come in september either way!

I also believe that whatever they come up with to replace the Patriot Act will be even nastier...Not to mention the fact that no one is ever going to believe they arent doing it anymore...Once a government confiscates a freedom, they are LOATHE to give it back...

1 person likes this

ABC News

​Shock and awe.  And the adversary is the American people.  They will create the crisis so that everyone will fall in line and be subservient.  Well, almost everyone.  I only hope that the small percentage that doesn't fall for their atrocities will always be a thorn in their side...

News has reported ISIS in 15 states. So if it doesn't get renewed, their boogeyman is already in place. All it would take is one attack and the gnashing of teeth and finger pointing begins. Hegelian dialect anyone? Same thing that happened when we got the Patriot Act (that wasn't read before voted into law.) Add Jade Helm to it, shake it up and what kind of cocktail do you have? All coming down at some point during a long, hot summer.

News has reported ISIS in 15 states. So if it doesn't get renewed, their boogeyman is already in place. All it would take is one attack and the gnashing of teeth and finger pointing begins. Hegelian dialect anyone? Same thing that happened when we got the Patriot Act (that wasn't read before voted into law.) Add Jade Helm to it, shake it up and what kind of cocktail do you have? All coming down at some point during a long, hot summer.

​Great analogy Cinnamon!

September 13th 2015. End of a 7 year Shemitah year.

7 years ago to the day we had the 2008 financial crash.

7 years ago (with a circa 7 day difference) we had 911

​Yes, and in a certain sense, its not rocket science, but still something to take notice of.

​Shock and awe.  And the adversary is the American people.  They will create the crisis so that everyone will fall in line and be subservient.  Well, almost everyone.  I only hope that the small percentage that doesn't fall for their atrocities will always be a thorn in their side...

​Hey FFR, where ya been dude? Yeah man, there will always be at least a few thorns in
their sides, but never enough to stop them. What a shame!

1 person likes this

I also believe that whatever they come up with to replace the Patriot Act will be even nastier...Not to mention the fact that no one is ever going to believe they arent doing it anymore...Once a government confiscates a freedom, they are LOATHE to give it back...

​I"m afraid you may be right, and also whatever they decide to do will only assure they have their way with
us. I'll even bet that whatever it it, it'll be at least equal to 911, and most likely much worse!

ABC News

​An emphatic Yes!

​Hey FFR, where ya been dude? Yeah man, there will always be at least a few thorns intheir sides, but never enough to stop them. What a shame!

​Hey Cryptic, been gearing up for getting down.  A lot of night ops.  Kind of a Jade Helm in reverse.  I mean why not , our government openly preps for killing us.....

​Hey Cryptic, been gearing up for getting down.  A lot of night ops.  Kind of a Jade Helm in reverse.  I mean why not , our government openly preps for killing us.....

​I hear ya.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.