Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Baltimore Gag Order!?!@#?

5 posts in this topic

Just saw this story on a local news website, was surprised (or maybe not) that it wasn't the headline on CNN, FOX, or anywhere!

http://www.wboc.com/story/29192470/news-media-oppose-gag-order-in-baltimores-freddie-gray-case

This is seriously wrong, SCARY too! I mean, can this case get any more corrupt? All police, witnesses, lawyers not allowed to Talk about the case???

:agent_smith:

Edited by BlueHawK

The Ap story is corrupted as usual. No Switchblade knife, it was a folding pocket knife and it was LEGAL. 

Fuck. If they are going to report anything, you would hope it was factual. But instead we get concoted Bullshit which is absolutely being used to 'sway' public opinion. -"OH he had a knife, hes a bad guy. He got what he deserved".. Oh look, they're rioting. They must be bad people..  Should be ok to send the army in I guess...

Bah.

Don't get me wrong, I think the officers were playing that "known small-time dealer, we can never keep him in jail, so we'll have to play judge & jury ourselves" crap. No matter what sort of knife he might have had, unless he stabbed one of them, NO excuse for murdering him. Hell, since when is dealing drugs a capitol offense, right?

I just don't like gag orders, they simply go against the grain. Secrecy in a case involving the police, well, what do they not want to be known?

It stunk since i first heard about it. It gets stinkier every day!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.