Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

'Monster Marijuana' to Become Reality As Monsanto Patents GMO Pot

9 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 18, 2015

Make Sure to Subscribe to the New J.KNIGHT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLr...

Last week Monsanto announced that it had patented the first genetically modified strain of marijuana. This news has far-reaching consequences for drugs policy, since cannabis is still an illegal substance. Many believe Monsanto’s interest in the market must mean that full legalization of the drug for recreational purposes is on the horizon, but at what cost?

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/monster-m...

Lucky for us tokers hugh.  I already know how to grow MONSTER WEED!!  The smell alone is all some folks need!! 

Bring it. 

well I sure wouldn't grow where round up would be needed lol 

and smoke it  nope not if i knew 

At what cost? None, I saved the seeds for years. Won't be any GMO in my house, and you had better believe that Heirloom Seeds will be on the market the moment pot is decriminalized .

1 person likes this

this is horrid, and good at the same time, it means it will be fully legal sooner than later, i would save any organic seeds you have o.o/) and mass grow and seed them to get pure strains and just grow indoors xD

if that does happen it would be crazy o.0 i don't see the point of GMOs as it is, and i couldn't see a valid reason for them to fuck with weed since different types are good for what needs to be done in nature.

1 person likes this

Marijuana is so diverse its almost unbelievable.  Dont worry about GMO weed taking over,  aint gonna happen. 

Heirloom seeds??  High Quality Feminized Seeds of both Sativa,  and Indica strains are already pricy,  that wont change,  may even go up in price. 

I would like to just see a Giant GMO Bud one time though.  Say,  4-6 feet around by 15-30 feet tall!!  LOL!! 

Light that thing up and let it just SMOKE!!!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.