Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CSB

New account and I can't open the edit profile page

8 posts in this topic

I just set up this account today and now I can't open the edit profile page .

What am I doing wrong if anything ? I can get the page to open " Just a white page " but there is no way to edit it . It's like it keeps searching for it .

I have cleared the history and cookies I even have tried a different browser . This browser is FireFox 38.0.1 .

I know :akomjiis:

I found the issue ! Sorry .

I found that I had my VPN running . My Bad :VrDH8pQ:

Edited by CSB
I found the issue I had a VPN running . My bad

you using VPN? i found relying on vpn can mess up your browser and internet connection. i was using it because i was using wifi public hotspot. according to my wifi snooper which sniffs out anyone trying to get on same connection proved to be false alarm. paranoid, i know

I don't rely on a VPN or even a proxy in the upper web on the most part . How ever it has saved me at times in the lower web . And to one must watch out using a VPN because they can be monitored . 

See you in the neighborhood .

I don't rely on a VPN or even a proxy in the upper web on the most part . How ever it has saved me at times in the lower web . And to one must watch out using a VPN because they can be monitored . 

See you in the neighborhood .

​If you're using a proxy or a VPN, they can still see you, but with a proxy, they
can see what you're doing. With a VPN Tunnel they can't see where you're
going or what you're doing.

Most times I don't even use it anymore, and I don't go deep on the web so
much anymore like I used to years ago. Tor, I2P, and all the others are no
longer secure.

Besides, Silkroad is gone, and he's doin life, and like BB King used to say,
"The Thrill Is Gone!"

Edited by Cryptic Mole

It's a shame that Ross Ulbricht got life . If I could I do a jail break . I didn't visit SilkRoad that much I didn't have much of a interest there . I don't use a VPN much any more knowing it has all been hacked by the greatest hackers of all  The Government . I did some testing using Tor and or Linux Tails along with a mix from a few differant VPNs and proxys. If anything its your service provider that will snitch you off . I could write a book about this shit .  I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but I did sleep in a Boeing tec lab in Seattle for a time . I built navigation software and a few toys . LOL   

Safe navigation = is to keep your computer shut down flush your cell phone down the shitter and kill the Boob Tube , drive a 65 Buick .

Dam life is getting to be  bitch :lIRYar3:

monitored? dont like the sound of that. ill look into that . enjoy your stay on COP.:qftV4K1:

​Thank you . Yes monitored some VPNs are government projects . No shit thats how a few net friends of mine got busted . Hell I don't even know who is who anymore . So I just stay in the slow lane and watch out for speed bumps in the WWW high way .

what mr mole said about a vpn tunnels sounds interesting. it surely would keep me safe -while using public wifi hotspots.. because i spend a lot of time on CT forums. the upside of using wifi hotspot is, no monthly fees to pay your ISP. the downside is its not secure. but im taking a chance. because i dont want to totally abandon the internet.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.