Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

what's really going on

6 posts in this topic

could be any of 3 things as I see it:Related Stories  Police ramp up for anti

PHOENIX (Reuters) - About 75 protesters, some armed, gathered on Friday in Arizona outside a mosque for an anti-Islam demonstration featuring cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, weeks after a similar event in Texas came under attack from two gunmen.

The event outside the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, targeted in part because the two Texas gunmen had worshipped there, was organized by an Iraq war veteran who posted photos of himself online wearing a T-shirt with the slogan "Fuck Islam" on it and waving the U.S. flag.

"This is in response to the recent attack in Texas," organizer Jon Ritzheimer wrote on his Facebook page, suggesting demonstrators should come with weapons in case the First Amendment "comes under much anticipated attack."

Outside the mosque, amid a high police presence, demonstrators shouted condemnations of Islam, calling it a "religion of murderers," while about 130 counter-protesters assembled, some chanting, "Love your neighbor."

Related Stories

Divide and Conquer.
Black/White.
Christians/Muslims.
Rich/Poor
Republican/Democrat

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

I'm upset with the fact that we have a government that has not the best interest of the people in mind.They are to work for us not for the fat cats on wall street or the world banks.I have been watching this for many years now and its now that we need to fight the propaganda that mainstream puts out to us."It is obvious that they don't work for us". I am believing number 666 applies!

Whats Really Going On Is The Big Question that most are asking

1 person likes this

Divide and Conquer.
Black/White.
Christians/Muslims.
Rich/Poor
Republican/Democrat

That's my own personal belief. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.