Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Abandoned Walmart in Ohio..rooftop laced with barbed wire!

8 posts in this topic

Video from Daboo7 shows a strange closed WalMart/Sam's Club store in Ohio . Ya I said OHIO

This is over the top ...

Jade Helm ? Geeeeesh !!

Please tell me we don't have a concern ....

Thank you! I was wondering if there were any walmarts near me being used. I am going to go for a drive, and check out the closed K-marts/Walmarts in Michigan.

glad our walmart is still open. best place to buy planters cocktail nuts. iam nuts for nuts

Please tell me we don't have a concern ....

​I am not concerned. Just looks like a half-ass attempt to keep copper scavengers (and others) out.

Dahboo isn't known for rational thinking, only for hype and speculation. They don't exactly leave the copper laying around on the roof (though one could harvest a lot of copper from the AC units up there). The wiring inside the building, easily accessed through the roof's ventilation ducts, is where the bulk of the money would be for scavengers.

If those buildings were not sitting unused, then there would be security/workers on site and no need to call major attention to the building by putting razor wire on it.

I have to agree with Rabid on this one. I saw a video the other day put out by Dahboo and he couldn't understand why there were bars on windows.

I have to agree with Rabid on this one. I saw a video the other day put out by Dahboo and he couldn't understand why there were bars on windows.

​I agree with him too.

​I am not concerned. Just looks like a half-ass attempt to keep copper scavengers (and others) out.

Dahboo isn't known for rational thinking, only for hype and speculation. They don't exactly leave the copper laying around on the roof (though one could harvest a lot of copper from the AC units up there). The wiring inside the building, easily accessed through the roof's ventilation ducts, is where the bulk of the money would be for scavengers.

If those buildings were not sitting unused, then there would be security/workers on site and no need to call major attention to the building by putting razor wire on it.

RabidWolf Dahboo isn't known for rational thinking, only for hype and speculation.

I know this is true but you have to give credit where do at lest he gets out from behind the keyboard and gets out and around and gives it a good go . 

I have been to Chicago and most of the larger citys and I must say that I have never seen this kind of protection given to any empty building of this kind but then I know they have been looted,that is a fact . On the Mississippi river there are government Locks and Dams they don't even have this kind of security around them and the one I live close to has copper steel and zink in piles laying around just behind a fence and as fare as I know they have note had any big issues if any .  I know that a empty home or a apartment building are favorite targets for the metal bandits; there are a bunch of these here in this smaller town of 22,000 striped clean some with even the windows missing .

Thank you for your comments

RabidWolf Dahboo isn't known for rational thinking, only for hype and speculation.

I know this is true but you have to give credit where do at lest he gets out from behind the keyboard and gets out and around and gives it a good go . 

I have been to Chicago and most of the larger citys and I must say that I have never seen this kind of protection given to any empty building of this kind but then I know they have been looted,that is a fact . On the Mississippi river there are government Locks and Dams they don't even have this kind of security around them and the one I live close to has copper steel and zink in piles laying around just behind a fence and as fare as I know they have note had any big issues if any .  I know that a empty home or a apartment building are favorite targets for the metal bandits; there are a bunch of these here in this smaller town of 22,000 striped clean some with even the windows missing .

Thank you for your comments

​Ok ! Its time to join this site . I keep forgetting to add a display name . Now that you know that I Don't Like GLP Anymore that is another story and that is on the most part about; I don't give a poopytoo about a bunch of smart mouths that can only criticize and or always calling each other names then there are the consistent automated IP bans  . Don't get me wrong there are a lot of good people there but how they can put up with big mouth punks is beyond me .

So I will set up a account and give a brief intro to myself . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.