Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Terrorist training camps in America

3 posts in this topic

I think by now many people have heard of the terrorist training camps in America if not just search it and you will see it's true . We also have ISIS coming over the open southern boarder .

The reason I am bring this up is that I saw a few days ago a older brown Cadillac with two small ISIS black flags flying with 4 guys wearing turbans drive by . I have been asking questions with in the younger people here . I live in a Iowa town with only 25.000; I have been told that this car and these guys have been talking to people here . Mostly gang members . We have here MS-13 Crips and a some Bloods . I am trying to find more info about this and if I can I will be taking pictures and I will be sharing them here along with any other info I can find . In the meantime please keep a eye open in your town; they are bold at flying their flag and wearing turbans . I know they are here and that law enforcement as for all I know wont ask any questions being that ISIS is protected and supported by this administration . 

Just a added note . I will soon set up a account here . I have a good back ground in understanding how the elites work and their agendas . 

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, your discovery is underway.

1 person likes this

"This goes into what areas these training camps are in such as small town with small police forces, and how they are recruiting among the gangs here in America. "Thought that was interesting considering in these past riots we saw gang members recruited to take part in the Baltimore fiasco, and apparently they had communications with what we can assume was the group paying the protesters that was funded by Soros. I was also told by a friend who is part of Lakota tribe they are coming onto the Indian reservations here in America and recruiting them as well, and they are really stirring the animosity and hate up against the white Americans. They are telling them that the American Indians by blood are related to the Islamic people.

"This goes into what areas these training camps are in such as small town with small police forces, and how they are recruiting among the gangs here in America. "Thought that was interesting considering in these past riots we saw gang members recruited to take part in the Baltimore fiasco, and apparently they had communications with what we can assume was the group paying the protesters that was funded by Soros. I was also told by a friend who is part of Lakota tribe they are coming onto the Indian reservations here in America and recruiting them as well, and they are really stirring the animosity and hate up against the white Americans. They are telling them that the American Indians by blood are related to the Islamic people.

​What you know of this is the same that has come to me . I know about the American Indians; I have a few friends that live on a western reservation in Washington state from a time when I lived there myself . We keep in touch . One of my sons still lives there . They, ISIS have been thinking that they can convert them to Islam . I am not to concerned about it being that most reservations that I know of on the west coast are Christian and don't trust any political ideologies other than their own . How ever I do know of some Satanic cults on a few that may join the terror agents Christians and whites . As for telling them that they are brothers in blood to the to the Islamic people I find that kinda laughable ! I can see them trying this and I think that would fail being most American Indians on the Washington reservations believe they are Aztec or Mayan .  I know they are here I did see them myself and I will continue to hunt them . Again I will post here any info that I come up on . 

Thank you for your reply to my post . 

I have intentions of opening a account here as soon as I come up with a new name .  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.