Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Breaking!! Japan volcano eruption triggers highest alert, evacuation advisory

14 posts in this topic

Could this be connected to that planetary alignment!

A sudden volcano eruption on the small southern Japanese island of Kuchinoerabu-jima has forced authorities to raise the alert to the highest level and advise evacuation of the immediate area.

Although there were no reports of injuries or damage, the authorities are considering evacuation of some 150 residents of the small island, NHK national television reports.

Mount Shindake suddenly erupted about 10:00am local time, sending a large plume of black smoke into the sky. The Japan Meteorological Agency has issued a level five warning for the area, the highest on its scale, advising evacuations.

http://rt.com/news/262985-japan-volcano-eruption-alert/

Edited by ukshep

At least it far off from fukushima! Other end of the island.

​thats a good thing i guess.

​thats a good thing i guess.

​But even still it's nerve racking .

Things are changing so fast I can't keep up with it all . The world as we have known of it has changed and not for the better . Maybe we are the end times !

Another one is popping off eh. Volcanoes always fascinated me. Makes you feel a connection with nature....and its effects on you...heh.can't stress that enough.....and having gone through one erupting ..well.....speaks for itself.

Also one more thing....

Edited by neo1eht

​Classic EXPLOSIVE eruption. Then the entire column of material collapses into speedy PYROCLASTIC FLOWS and surges. DEADLY.

​Classic EXPLOSIVE eruption. Then the entire column of material collapses into speedy PYROCLASTIC FLOWS and surges. beautiful TO OBSERVE....BUT...DEADLY.

​Hey neo...where have you been? I've missed you!

​Hey neo...where have you been? I've missed you!

​Hey CGK. I'm around ....busy with work and stuff. What's up. :)

Could this be connected to that planetary alignment!

Depends on how loosely "connected" you mean. 

Personally, I don't see a direct effect from the sloppy "planetary alignment" we had yesterday. (we have had much better planetary alignments where nothing of any real interest happened)

Seems more like a combination of the subtle effect of wave harmonics from gravitational influences and the more direct interplay of solar system electromagnetic field lines.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.