Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

1945 The Savage Peace - Video

11 posts in this topic

Im watching this and thought others might want to.

And what is yet to come will certainly dwarf this story completely.
And sadly so, that you will once again wish for days gone by, and
yes, even those horrific days!

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning
of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matthew 24:21 kjv.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Im watching this and thought others might want to.

​Thank you for this video !!

The clock is ticking here in America many around the world now see us as the oppressor, and there are many with in our own government . They are here now; just a few days ago I myself watched a older brown Cadillac with two small ISIS flags flying with 4 men wearing turbans drive past me " A bold move on their part " . I am on the hunt ! I know that ISIS has the protection of the US government but still I am sharing what info I have with those around me .

Shep I like your site you have done well . I will post invites around the web to like minded people .

2 people like this

​Thank you for this video !!

The clock is ticking here in America many around the world now see us as the oppressor, and there are many with in our own government . They are here now; just a few days ago I myself watched a older brown Cadillac with two small ISIS flags flying with 4 men wearing turbans drive past me " A bold move on their part " . I am on the hunt ! I know that ISIS has the protection of the US government but still I am sharing what info I have with those around me .

Shep I like your site you have done well . I will post invites around the web to like minded people .

​Glad to see you here. Hope we continue to please.

​Thank you . You started this site just a short time ago after DJ shut down I was not a member of DJ but fallowed it along with other sites and forums . I have been into the truth gain for many years about 30 and I have a lot to share . My interest now are to gather up to date truth and share with others " Get the word out ! " .

I do not oppose Unity. I do not oppose Order. I oppose the means by which that Unity and Order are manifested and maintained in today's world . Greed, anger, fear, and thirst for power have failed us. Until we have Unification without fear...without violence...without greed... There will be No World Order .

We will meet again .

P.S.  LOL  I am not a robot nor am I a government shill . I am just a single guy 61 years old with a wish to see history not repeat it's self

1 person likes this

​Thank you . You started this site just a short time ago after DJ shut down I was not a member of DJ but fallowed it along with other sites and forums . I have been into the truth gain for many years about 30 and I have a lot to share . My interest now are to gather up to date truth and share with others " Get the word out ! " .

I do not oppose Unity. I do not oppose Order. I oppose the means by which that Unity and Order are manifested and maintained in today's world . Greed, anger, fear, and thirst for power have failed us. Until we have Unification without fear...without violence...without greed... There will be No World Order .

We will meet again .

P.S.  LOL  I am not a robot nor am I a government shill . I am just a single guy 61 years old with a wish to see history not repeat it's self

​Welcome! And please post what you know! Time is getting short for all of us.

​Welcome! And please post what you know! Time is getting short for all of us.

​This last few weeks I have concerns with the Jade Helm drill . I can't help but to . I have no trust in government and I do understand their agenda of employment of a OneWorldGovernment ; if this don't go live it's most certain a training and testing drill for martial law and WWIII .

1 person likes this

​This last few weeks I have concerns with the Jade Helm drill . I can't help but to . I have no trust in government and I do understand their agenda of employment of a OneWorldGovernment ; if this don't go live it's most certain a training and testing drill for martial law and WWIII .

​Im going to have to agree fully. I think it has a purpose other than what they have stated. But my mind tends to lean towards natural disaster planning as of late due to recent events.

​Im going to have to agree fully. I think it has a purpose other than what they have stated. But my mind tends to lean towards natural disaster planning as of late due to recent events.

natural disaster planning  I hope you are right !! I would hate to have to confront this bunch but I will if I have to .

I will never disarm! I will never surrender! I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else’s blood…and I have no problem with going out the same way even if it is my own blood !!

I love America and the Constitution . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.