Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NWO: Soros Sees New World Order Coming, War with China

8 posts in this topic

Published on May 27, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
The U.S. could be poised for a third world war with China and one key to avoiding it could be found in currency accommodation, George Soros said in a recent speech to the Bretton Woods Committee in Washington D.C.

Addressing an issue closely watched by certain hedge fund insiders, Soros bench-marked the declining U.S. role in the world, the rise of China’s currency as competitive to the U.S. dollar and the potential inclusion of the renminbi (RMB) in the International Monetary Fund’s Special Drawing Rights (SDR) currency basket, a topic ValueWalk has been following.

As China’s economy transitions, Soros says watch carefully for a conflict trigger point
As China’s economy transitions, this could trigger a global military conflict as might other issues in the region, Soros observed. “If the transition runs into roadblocks, then there is a chance, or likelihood in fact, the leadership would foster some external conflict to keep the country united and maintain itself in power,” Soros said. “If there is a military conflict between China and an alley of the U.S., like Japan, it is not an exaggeration to say we could be on the threshold of a third world war. It could spread to the Middle East, then Europe and Africa.”

What He fails to Mention is that HE Is a Big Part of Why These Things Are the Way They Are! #Killuminati

The current "face-off" between China and the U.S. over the Chinese military building artificial islands in disputed areas of the South China Sea could clearly result in dangerous incidents.  Both sides claim that they want peace - but only on their own terms.  Ever since Obama signed an executive order in 2009 giving theater (regional) military commanders full control over their tactical nuclear weapons, the possibility that some Admiral or General may start a nuclear war went from improbable (he'd have to disobey orders) to probable (it's now in the hands of many people instead of one or two and once ANY type of nuke is used, escalation shall be rapid and EVERY type of nuke shall be used).  Soros is just getting us ready for the big show.

Edited by Barbarossa

George Soros? ROFLMAO! Listen to the pot callin the kettle black!

And the dirtbag who just paid out 30 plus million to instigate and
infiltrate the crowds at ferguson riots!

Yea, lets liisten to what he has to say, like we don't already know
about that anyways.

He's gonna pay for all he's done during WW2 with his jewish neighbors
and friends and how he sold everyone out, and had them sent to their
deaths at the camps.

Yeah, he's gonna pay!

edit to add: And that reminds me how he was telling everyone to sell all
their gold because it wasn't worth having, and that the price would plung
soon. He actually helped cause the plung.

What happened afterwards? He went out and bought it all! Lol.

Did you also know he caused two different countries currencies to plung
in value, and to debase them? He was completely successful!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Published on May 27, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
The U.S. could be poised for a third world war with China and one key to avoiding it could be found in currency accommodation, George Soros said in a recent speech to the Bretton Woods Committee in Washington D.C.

Addressing an issue closely watched by certain hedge fund insiders, Soros bench-marked the declining U.S. role in the world, the rise of China’s currency as competitive to the U.S. dollar and the potential inclusion of the renminbi (RMB) in the International Monetary Fund’s Special Drawing Rights (SDR) currency basket, a topic ValueWalk has been following.

As China’s economy transitions, Soros says watch carefully for a conflict trigger point
As China’s economy transitions, this could trigger a global military conflict as might other issues in the region, Soros observed. “If the transition runs into roadblocks, then there is a chance, or likelihood in fact, the leadership would foster some external conflict to keep the country united and maintain itself in power,” Soros said. “If there is a military conflict between China and an alley of the U.S., like Japan, it is not an exaggeration to say we could be on the threshold of a third world war. It could spread to the Middle East, then Europe and Africa.”

What He fails to Mention is that HE Is a Big Part of Why These Things Are the Way They Are! #Killuminati

​I hate Soros; he is a Zionist nazi sympathizer . This post is right on .

True  What He fails to Mention is that HE Is a Big Part of Why These Things Are the Way They Are! #Killuminati

There's actually no conflict at all between the US and China. Its just supposed to look
that way, and even though there will be a full all out war between them, they are just
following orders and doing their part for the population control agenda, and which will
spread across the entire planet. Mission accomplished!

And not one of the 99% will ever know or even believe this fact! They'll just say I'm
crazy!

There's actually no conflict at all between the US and China. Its just supposed to look
that way, and even though there will be a full all out war between them, they are just
following orders and doing their part for the population control agenda, and which will
spread across the entire planet. Mission accomplished!

And not one of the 99% will ever know or even believe this fact! They'll just say I'm
crazy!

​What you have said I can believe true ! I to believe all these world leaders are in bed with each other . How ever I think maybe Kim Jong-un the supreme leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a little different twist even if he did attend collage classes in Switzerland http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/09/28/north.korea.heir.friend/ Kim Jong-un  hates every one thats not Korean or opposes Korea . I to know that these countrys have all made purchases from same corporations just like in WWII were the German government made deals to buy military and parts equipment and electronics from American manufactures . 

​What you have said I can believe true ! I to believe all these world leaders are in bed with each other . How ever I think maybe Kim Jong-un the supreme leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a little different twist even if he did attend collage classes in Switzerland http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/09/28/north.korea.heir.friend/ Kim Jong-un  hates every one thats not Korean or opposes Korea . I to know that these countrys have all made purchases from same corporations just like in WWII were the German government made deals to buy military and parts equipment and electronics from American manufactures . 

There are always those who just hate certain other cocky leaders, and they many times will even publicly
admit to this, but in the end, they all follow the plan. If not, it really doesn't matter what military power they
have because in the end, they will be destroyed from within just like amerikkka was. This will always bring
them back into the fold!

The internal forces within america resisted, but in the end, they were overpowered because of outside forces
who helped the US shadow government. There are still 3 different factions however, and all with their own
objectives and agendas set in place, but they do have a mutual respect and understanding for the workings
and abilities that each entity possesses.

As I have said above in my other post, war is but a ruse set in place to cause a nation to back their leaders
while never even seeing the false flags that have been perpetrated against them, and that got them involved
in the war in the first place! The deeper they become engulfed in war, the more people become patriotc by
falling for all the indoctrinated symbolisms such as national flags and things like uncle sam logos. Sad just
how easily people are mislead, and there are groups who have studied these things like tavistock and the like!

But the final destination is in the end always the same, and its not even about the money or control like it was
at one time. This one last and final time it will be all about population control thru war, sickness and disease!

What a sad day for mankind!
He could had stopped this!
But not anymore because you can't stop something you can't even see!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.