Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How did COP's FB page accumulate 3,500 likes already?

8 posts in this topic

Honey pot. Why would a website devoted to exposing truth of the tptb knowingly market itself via the CIAs fake book and public facial recognition database like that. Any modestly critical thinking adult skeptical of big brother's motives should be able to see social media in general is a behavior monitoring tool for the NSA and other alphabet soup agencies. All it takes is one algo to vet for certain key phrases in conjunction with "Likes" while taking advantage of humans innate tendencies for attention seeking, emotional connection, and narcissism. Why hire investigators and go through the burdensome warrant process when people will willingly post all their intimate details of their personal lives online? Knowing the NSA, FBI, and CIA are wary of conspiracy theorists and actively monitor them, why link a conspiracy forum website to the aforementioneds' most valuable digital asset? To monitor the posters easier. Certainly the fact this page is affiliated with Facebook has prevented truly open discussion on several topics out of privacy concerns by posters who have something to share other than a link to an old infowars article. This is my first post on this site for that reason despite lurking here for several months.

Honey pot. Why would a website devoted to exposing truth of the tptb knowingly market itself via the CIAs fake book and public facial recognition database like that. Any modestly critical thinking adult skeptical of big brother's motives should be able to see social media in general is a behavior monitoring tool for the NSA and other alphabet soup agencies. All it takes is one algo to vet for certain key phrases in conjunction with "Likes" while taking advantage of humans innate tendencies for attention seeking, emotional connection, and narcissism. Why hire investigators and go through the burdensome warrant process when people will willingly post all their intimate details of their personal lives online? Knowing the NSA, FBI, and CIA are wary of conspiracy theorists and actively monitor them, why link a conspiracy forum website to the aforementioneds' most valuable digital asset? To monitor the posters easier. Certainly the fact this page is affiliated with Facebook has prevented truly open discussion on several topics out of privacy concerns by posters who have something to share other than a link to an old infowars article. This is my first post on this site for that reason despite lurking here for several months.

​Easy.. Fb is a key tool to reaching those not awakened to the truth yet. And the last time i checked the goal was to wake up as many people as one can and discuss what needs to be discussed. And i agree fully with what fb is. But If we retract into our shells too much and become scared to tread water in areas we need to in order to fulfill our goals then we would become stagnant. Most cters do not use fb. But the ones that come through facebook are opening their eyes to what the world is like. I dont wish to deny them that.

​A few semi viral threads...and a nice network of pages to share too that get us lots of traffic.

​Not buying it. 

​Not buying it. 

I don't care if you believe or not. 

Anyone with half a working brain can figure out that those numbers are actually quite low for an established genre that has gained markedly in popularity over the past 5 years.

I don't care if you believe or not. 

Anyone with half a working brain can figure out that those numbers are actually quite low for an established genre that has gained markedly in popularity over the past 5 years.

​you are so full of shit, rabid. 

​you are so full of shit, rabid. 

No, I am quite regular, but thank you for your concern about my digestive health! *big kisses*