Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

12 dead, 43 wounded in Memorial Day weekend shootings

7 posts in this topic

Just another normal weekend in Chicago!

Good thing they reelected Obama's boy Rahm Emanuel as Mayor. He's doing a great job fighting crime in Chicago. The city is a war zone, but the MSM never mentions it. Oh, that's because no cops were involved I guess.

Twelve people were killed and at least 43 — including a 4-year-old girl — were wounded in shootings across Chicago this Memorial Day weekend, police said.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/29140714/17-shot2-fatallyin-bloody-start-to-memorial-day-weekend

You nailed it, it's not important if the cops aren't involved. Heck, usually not even if they cop was the Victim.

I think all large cities with a high African American population will be war zones by the end of summer.
Chicago and Baltimore are leading the way.

29 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore

Police say 29 people were shot, 9 of them killed over this weekend, adding to the  record-breaking violence.

The shooting didn’t stop on Monday night after a 9-year-old boy and another man were both injured by gun fire in the 2900 block of Arunah Avenue. Police say the child was shot in the leg and another man suffered a graze wound to the head.

New police video of a person of interest in Sunday’s deadly shooting in Druid Heights. It’s one of several active investigations following a Memorial Day weekend riddled with gun violence across Baltimore City.
-----

WJZ media partner The Baltimore Sun reports 35 people have been killed so far in May making it the deadliest month in Baltimore since December of 1999. Some say the 3-day surge of violence may be a sign of a police department stretched too thin.

“They’ve gone right from the troubles to this spike,” one resident said.

Since the beginning of the year, 108 people have died due to violence in the city.

So far none of the victims have been identified and no arrests have been made. If you have information on any of these shootings you’re urged to contact police.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/25/police-26-shootings-9-fatal-over-memorial-day-weekend-in-baltimore/

​I was wondering if you'd find us, -X-

:cheer:

​Very sweet of you dear. I have followed pretty close and am slow to warm up to a new site, damned suspicious mind of mine. lol

​Very sweet of you dear. I have followed pretty close and am slow to warm up to a new site, damned suspicious mind of mine. lol

​Welcome X...Nice to have you join us!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.