Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

SCHUMANN RESONANCE

3 posts in this topic

Awhile back, I read about how Schumann tasked his class with measuring this sound and they were successful. At one point they went underground to a place where this frequency was unable to reach. They became ill and had to resurface, then they were all right again. I tried to find this article I read, but can't locate it now.

Here is some information on this frequency, videos included. I've been interested in healing properties of certain frequencies and the ill effects others can have on the mind and body for awhile now.

Go here to hear the breathing of our earth:

http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html

Edited by Cinnamon

The frequency has actually been climbing over the last few years,and
no one knows why, but they believe it will lead to some kind of event!

Pitkanen even sees Earth's magnetic field as a quantized dipolar magnetic field interaction of knotting, linking, and complex twisting. 

Edited - I think this ties into it some what, still deciding, but its something worth looking into - Vortices - Randy Powell and Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Math - and Nassim Haramiens Singularity stuff hes into

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.