Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Americans killed more Native Indians than Hitler killed Jews

33 posts in this topic

Man has killed many other men!  The most destructive "animal" on the planet is Man!  Do not for one second think it is ever over.  Today we have ISIS doing exactly the same.  Countless examples are available in history where people resort to this.  The Red Man did not conform and was in the way of the influential "Fathers" of the land of the free, so their freedom had to be taken in order for another to be "free" and prosper.  Life's a bitch!  Americans are less "free" than we seem to think.

Uh, no this is bull. I am sorry but you are misinformed. The Native Americans were wiped out by a plague that swept through the Americas. We did not actively seek out and kill any native Americans until they were assisting the British and in a few other incursions/incidents.

Uh, no this is bull. I am sorry but you are misinformed. The Native Americans were wiped out by a plague that swept through the Americas. We did not actively seek out and kill any native Americans until they were assisting the British and in a few other incursions/incidents.

​This is true. We don't know what the Native population was when the Europeans arrived here but it was greatly diminished already.
The vast majority of Natives were killed by the Spanish Catholics long before the Prodistant Europeans came here.
Many Natives tribes got along great with the settlers. In fact quite a few whites liked the Native way of life and joined them.
Also, a lot of Natives were killed by Mexicans in the war. Geronimo's family was among them.

I have killed many Mexicans; I do not know how many, for frequently I did not count them. Some of them were not worth counting. It has been a long time since then, but still I have no love for the Mexicans. With me they were always treacherous and malicious.

—Geronimo, My Life: The Autobiography of Geronimo, 1905.

Someone at that link posted a Kieth Secola song but it didn't show there so I'll put it here.

​This is true. We don't know what the Native population was when the Europeans arrived here but it was greatly diminished already.The vast majority of Natives were killed by the Spanish Catholics long before the Prodistant Europeans came here.
Many Natives tribes got along great with the settlers. In fact quite a few whites liked the Native way of life and joined them.
Also, a lot of Natives were killed by Mexicans in the war. Geronimo's family was among them.

I have killed many Mexicans; I do not know how many, for frequently I did not count them. Some of them were not worth counting. It has been a long time since then, but still I have no love for the Mexicans. With me they were always treacherous and malicious.

—Geronimo, My Life: The Autobiography of Geronimo, 1905.

Someone at that link posted a Kieth Secola song but it didn't show there so I'll put it here.

​Exactly, their are vast cities and trade networks that existed prior to the European settlements. However sometime before we landed there was a massive collapse of Native American culture.

​Ok, so with this blatant apologist bull shit you can go bite my tired red ass.

I can quote numbers and show you assholes the varieties of studies showing the agenda of genocide right from first contact with the murderer you fucktards named a national holiday after. Millions killed and an entire group of people in the Caribbean wiped from the earth. Lowball estimates of that genocide alone was 4 million and general consensus is 8 million. That's just one nation of Native Americans eliminated. Those numbers FYI come straight from the homicidal maniac's journals.

I can also show you journal entries from those other savages that landed in Massachusetts and went about committing murder in the name of their freak homicidal deity. How about the journal entries from varied ship captains coming over from Europe where they admit that it was standard practice to hand out diseased blankets to native tribes and nations that they met? Those are on the internet as well if you  care to look for them.

Conservative estimates on just North America (From Northern Mexico on up) 7 million died. Better estimates put that number at 16-18 million. And that's not just disease but outright policies of violence, sterilization and murder. 

FYI sterilization of this segment of the population continued until the late 70s where people going in for routine surgeries such as appendicitis or tonsillectomies ended up sterilized. And people still end up killed for just the crime of walking while Red and unless we give up all ties with the first nations we end up as third class citizens stuck in places that are of no use to anyone from the conquering class. 

But it's useless trying to educate you fuck heads about this issue. You can go on denying this crime while promoting the hoax that is the only official "Holocaust" where as varied sources such as the Red Cross reports showed that no such thing happened.

insert gif of middle finger being flipped here _______

Manifest Fucking Destiny Assholes

FYI this sort of shit is why I told Dough Dude over at ION to delete my account. They actually invited the retard pushing this genocide denial crap at LOP over to ION to push that crap there.

True, we don't know what the pre-Columbian Amerindian population was.  Current estimates suggest that as many as 2/3rds of that population was wiped out by smallpox in the first century after prolonged contact with Europeans (that's why Africans were brought here as slaves - the Amerindians were dying off too fast to use!).  As an archaeologist that has worked in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah, I've seen plenty of evidence that the various pre-Columbian Amerindian tribes were busy killing as many men, women, and children of other tribes as possible long before the "white man" got here.  Having said that, I've also worked for the Navajo Nation when the B.I.A. was still requiring children to reside at B.I.A. schools during the school year and forbade the children to speak their native tongue or wear traditional clothing.  For well over a century, the U.S. government tried to force Amerindians to adopt the "white" culture for their "own good" (BTW, "Four Corners" doesn't exist!  The four concerned States' Constitutions specifically EXCLUDE Amerindian reservation lands from their respective States - in 1912 almost everyone assumed that the reservations would soon be dissolved and the land would be incorporated into the respective States!).  I know of incidents where the U.S. Military knowingly gave smallpox infected blankets to various tribes. Far more atrocities than can be referenced here were committed by Europeans, Mestizos, and Mulattos against Amerindians.  Of course, the Amerindians responded in kind.  But this scenario has been repeated on every continent as far back as we have evidence for when one group of humans comes trying to replace an earlier group (they don't always succeed!).  Just sayin.

Edited by Barbarossa
left out a word!

​No such thing as Native Indians on this continent. Indigenous Tribes yes but no Indians. That term/word is a invention of the people you are ranting about. By the way most of those deaths of Indigenous Tribes was not intentional. Just a fact that Europeans were carriers of certain diseases that the Indigenous tribes had no immunity against. Yes the Union armies committed war against Indigenous tribes but it's a fact that Indigenous Tribes were at war with each other and had been so long before the European pilgrims ever set foot here. Indigenous tribes fought wars against each other for the same greedy reasons that Europeans fought each other. Land(resources) and taking of slaves. That kind of BS was going on, on the northern and south American continents long before white Europeans set foot here. Europeans just took advantage of the long time hatred the Indigenous tribes had against one another. Do you think if the Indigenous tribes had been unified in to a single nation before the arrival of Europeans, the Europeans would have had a fighting chance to colonize both north and southern hemisphere? Hell no!

By the way Geronimo(historically famous Apache chief) hated the southern tribes(known as Mexicans now) trying to sneak in to what is now known as Arizona, New Mexico and West Texas. If you're going to spout of accusations you need to be truthful about all aspects of what happened in Indigenous tribes history.

Edited by Robert50

​Ok, so with this blatant apologist bull shit you can go bite my tired red ass.

I can quote numbers and show you assholes the varieties of studies showing the agenda of genocide right from first contact with the murderer you fucktards named a national holiday after. Millions killed and an entire group of people in the Caribbean wiped from the earth. Lowball estimates of that genocide alone was 4 million and general consensus is 8 million. That's just one nation of Native Americans eliminated. Those numbers FYI come straight from the homicidal maniac's journals.

I can also show you journal entries from those other savages that landed in Massachusetts and went about committing murder in the name of their freak homicidal deity. How about the journal entries from varied ship captains coming over from Europe where they admit that it was standard practice to hand out diseased blankets to native tribes and nations that they met? Those are on the internet as well if you  care to look for them.

Conservative estimates on just North America (From Northern Mexico on up) 7 million died. Better estimates put that number at 16-18 million. And that's not just disease but outright policies of violence, sterilization and murder. 

FYI sterilization of this segment of the population continued until the late 70s where people going in for routine surgeries such as appendicitis or tonsillectomies ended up sterilized. And people still end up killed for just the crime of walking while Red and unless we give up all ties with the first nations we end up as third class citizens stuck in places that are of no use to anyone from the conquering class. 

But it's useless trying to educate you fuck heads about this issue. You can go on denying this crime while promoting the hoax that is the only official "Holocaust" where as varied sources such as the Red Cross reports showed that no such thing happened.

insert gif of middle finger being flipped here _______

Manifest Fucking Destiny Assholes

​A whole lot of words to say, Europeans won the continent, indigenous folks lost.

That is what has happened throughout history for all lands and peoples. Why would it have been any different in the Americas?

You call it a "crime". I call it "Human Nature".

So based on Robert50's and Barbarossa's logic it would be absolutely fine for a group such as the Chinese to come over to North America, kill off 95% of the population, herd the remaining 5% of the population onto the least desirable lands available, keep them as  third world citizens in less than third world environments and be justified in doing so because the Americans waged a few wars. No more English language lessons for the kids in the state run schools and no more practicing any of the religions that used to be practiced.

It would not be genocide. It would be what? Justice? Natural order?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.