Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

All Major US Stores & Grocery Chain Stores To Close Indefinitely This Year!?

10 posts in this topic

Published on May 7, 2015

PLEASE SEE HERE FOR THE FULL STORY http://b4in.info/djuA and other videos mentioned in this video ALSO
ABOVE VIDEO: At 13 minutes and 15 seconds the grocery store subject begins. Prior to that is about ‘other’ retailers.

Disclaimer: This information was given me by one of my reliable contacts, and so I am sharing it with you. I can't confirm it positively, all I can do is say that, if it is true, it certainly does not surprise me. Given everything being prophesied and everything that is going on (Jade Helm, the economy, blood moons, Shemitah, etc.) I must put this out there to you for the purposes of preparedness and prayer. Will it happen for sure? I do not know. Only time will tell. But let's pray, be watchful, and be ready because we are in the end times and things such as this, and worse, are going to happen soon!

​saw the list. its the end of the world as we know it. love shopping myself. grocery outlet, kohls, radio shack etc

​Last half of september dude!

should i stock up on the nessecities? dont have much funds left for rest of this month...rent, cable bills etc..

wait lol, lemme go raid the dollar tree

should i stock up on the nessecities? dont have much funds left for rest of this month...rent, cable bills etc..

wait lol, lemme go raid the dollar tree

Yeah, I know you really love the dollar tree, don't you? lol. You're
always pumpin up dat place!

a cheap way to stock up for armageddon:

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​Yeah, I know you really love the dollar tree, don't you? lol. You'realways pumpin up dat place!

​yes...why yes i do mr mole. i can stretch my dollar farthur than shopping at a retail store

​yes...why yes i do mr mole. i can stretch my dollar farthur than shopping at a retail store

​See my other post above!

​See my other post above!

​i saw. armageddon is still fresh in my mind. not just the next big quake..or north korea..but shopping crisis :hwUjzAM:

If you make it through stage 1 of SHTF,  you need non-perishables -- rice, Ramen, dried beans, honey, potable water, etc. Now is the time to stock up, not when the zombies start looting Dollar Tree.

Stage 2, time for the go bag if bug-out is necessary. To FEMA or not to FEMA.

Stage 3, tell the kids to carry on and head for the hills, or a cave in the hills. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.