Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

new revelation in death of BB king

5 posts in this topic

B.B. King's daughters say he was poisoned

LAS VEGAS, May 25 (UPI) -- Two of B.B. King's daughters have alleged that the late blues legend was poisoned by his closest aides.

In documents obtained by Us Weekly, Karen Williams and Patty King accuse LaVerne Toney, King's manager, and Myron Johnson, King's personal assistant, of poisoning their father.

"I witnessed foreign substances and/or medication that were administered locked and hidden by Ms. Toney, leading me to believe she was administering medications or poisons into Mr. King's body due to the non-transparency of her administration of said foreign objects, poisons, or medications," the documents read.

King was 89 when he died at his home in Nevada on May 14.

King's attorney, Brent Bryson, said the musician died in his sleep.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/05/25/BB-Kings-daughters-say-he-was-poisoned/5131432606624/?spt=mps&or=2&sn=tn_int

89 is a fairly ripe old age - not saying you can't be killed at any age - he did look pretty spy in the picture I saw in the article (before it went haywire on me)..

I hope it was a natural death - and that he escaped getting reincarnated on this godforsaken rock...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.