Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

I just got banned for a month from ION

15 posts in this topic

For daring to post an Article , 'Americans killed more Native Indians than Hitler killed Jews'. It broke their achey breaky heart.

So, now, I want to know what you people think. I think I never want to go back there, since they will never allow me freedom of speech.

Even after the month's ban, they won't change; there are no changes between 8 and 80.

All I have left is here, LOP and Anonymous truthers; and, I'm still waiting for CTC forums to come back, which may never happen.

So, should I stay with these 3, or, can someone recommend another CT site?

Please, only registered members please; because, as soon as the A-HOLES from ION get wind of this thread, I guarantee you that they will flock over here as guests

imho, you should stay on here bro. lop is decent too. iam semi active there. dont know about AT as ive havent been back there in months

OP, question is what do you think you should do? You don't need any advice.
The answer was already in you even before you placed yourself into this situation!

You should worship the power of thought, and honor and nurture it. You've been
gifted with free will! What more could you ever ask for???

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Thanks for answering.

Oh, I looked up the blood Indians, I was in Cold Lake for the entire month of may, '81.

The Indian tribes up there are a little different, but, it was great.

For daring to post an Article , 'Americans killed more Native Indians than Hitler killed Jews'. It broke their achey breaky heart.

So, now, I want to know what you people think. I think I never want to go back there, since they will never allow me freedom of speech.

Even after the month's ban, they won't change; there are no changes between 8 and 80.

All I have left is here, LOP and Anonymous truthers; and, I'm still waiting for CTC forums to come back, which may never happen.

So, should I stay with these 3, or, can someone recommend another CT site?

Please, only registered members please; because, as soon as the A-HOLES from ION get wind of this thread, I guarantee you that they will flock over here as guests

​fun fact tho o.o/) more Native Americans killed themselves off than the white man as well as diseases. the population of the Natives was dwindled down. Also o.o/) only the nomadic Natives used tepees, they had houses o.o/) the things you don't learn in school.

​fun fact tho o.o/) more Native Americans killed themselves off than the white man as well as diseases. the population of the Natives was dwindled down. Also o.o/) only the nomadic Natives used tepees, they had houses o.o/) the things you don't learn in school.

​Wars? I know some tribes were very aggressive, even brutal. This is such an interesting topic, like the Aztecs, Mayans, etc. of Central and South America who were also declining. I always though it was because they "ate up the jungle" with agriculture and large cities.

What's with the o.o/)? Never saw that before.

grav, can't sign in

http://intellectualodditiesnetwork.com

but you gotta know someone to get in i think... very harsh to outsiders.

​ION is by invitation only and LOP is not what it used to be.

The thing I liked about ION was no guest posting. You had to be registered to post there. Cut the trolling way down. Where they went wrong though was in making it a 'referral' system for new membership. Turned them very Euro/Christian themed. I still like a few of the posters there but the overall vibe of the forum got very uncomfortable considering I'm not a follower of the middle eastern cults (Islam, Christianity, etc) and I'm more NA and 'other' than European as far as genetics is concerned.

And IMO LOP has turned into the Facebook of the CT forums. Very much a down slide in quality of conversation there. Serious topics are immediately over run by guest trolling to the point where it's just about useless to try to talk about anything but what the Kardashians are doing now unless you want to praise some elitist for their new Constitution trashing 'law'.

1 person likes this

​ION is by invitation only and LOP is not what it used to be.

The thing I liked about ION was no guest posting. You had to be registered to post there. Cut the trolling way down. Where they went wrong though was in making it a 'referral' system for new membership. Turned them very Euro/Christian themed. I still like a few of the posters there but the overall vibe of the forum got very uncomfortable considering I'm not a follower of the middle eastern cults (Islam, Christianity, etc) and I'm more NA and 'other' than European as far as genetics is concerned.

And IMO LOP has turned into the Facebook of the CT forums. Very much a down slide in quality of conversation there. Serious topics are immediately over run by guest trolling to the point where it's just about useless to try to talk about anything but what the Kardashians are doing now unless you want to praise some elitist for their new Constitution trashing 'law'.

​if only more of the good lop posters knew of us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.