Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

"Meteor" over Los Angeles

16 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 27, 2016

What at first appeared to be a meteor streaks across the Los Angeles sky and splits in two as it burns... The night of July 27, 2016. Media reports later indicated it was a Chinese rocket reentering the atmosphere.

IS THIS A METEOR ? OR MISSLE ? WTF HITS CALIFORNIA

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jul 27, 2016

What at first appeared to be a meteor streaks across the Los Angeles sky and splits in two as it burns... The night of July 27, 2016. Media reports later indicated it was a Chinese rocket reentering the atmosphere.

Could it be the one they were saying will come down..  http://www.space.com/33140-china-tiangong-1-space-lab-falling-to-earth.html

If this country was ever attacked by missiles... everyone would stand outside taking pictures of it because they are desensitized to this kind of thing! 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

If this country was ever attacked by missiles... everyone would stand outside taking pictures of it because they are desensitized to this kind of thing! 

Similar to a bomb threat - everyone evacuates the gathers like freaking sheep outside!  Why don't they just get the f-out of the area - I know I would.  I have seen enough explosions thank you :JSfrXsb:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Similar to a bomb threat - everyone evacuates the gathers like freaking sheep outside!  Why don't they just get the f-out of the area - I know I would.  I have seen enough explosions thank you :JSfrXsb:

Hmm, that's something people should really consider. Gathering together in one spot could turn into one big shooting gallery.

Sorry for the cynicism, but yeah, spot on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.