Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Mother of Orlando Shooting Victim Makes Emotional Plea at DNC

4 posts in this topic

The mother of one of the victims of the Orlando nightclub shooting made an emotional plea from the stage of the Democratic National Convention as she called for commonsense gun policies.

Christine Leinonen, mother of Christopher Leinonen, told how her son and his boyfriend were among the 49 victims of the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

She recalled that when Christopher was born, she was a Michigan state trooper and the hospital put her gun away as she prepared to give birth.

“When I went into labor, the hospital put my off-duty gun in a safe. I didn't argue," she said. "I know commonsense gun policies save lives.”

<snip>

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mother-orlando-shooting-victim-makes-emotional-plea-dnc/story?id=40942196

Fake fake fake this woman! They groomed her up well for this one, didn't they? 

I'd vote or sign petitions that passed the most logical "commonsense" gun law ever devised.

No immigrant from war torn countries can purchase and legally ownfirearms until the third generation of the bloodlines have been born.

By that point they will have assimilated and dropped the whole jihad thing.

Meaning grandchildren will have the ability to. Not the ones vetting off the boat (or ups planes) with a plan and a grudge. Let's be clear. Those firearms didn't hop down to the gay club on their own. Levitate and blast away. They were driven there by MUSLIM terrorists with the sole purpose to kill.

Guns arent the problem.

Pissed offMuslims are

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The mother of one of the victims of the Orlando nightclub shooting made an emotional plea from the stage of the Democratic National Convention as she called for commonsense gun policies.

Christine Leinonen, mother of Christopher Leinonen, told how her son and his boyfriend were among the 49 victims of the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

She recalled that when Christopher was born, she was a Michigan state trooper and the hospital put her gun away as she prepared to give birth.

“When I went into labor, the hospital put my off-duty gun in a safe. I didn't argue," she said. "I know commonsense gun policies save lives.”

<snip>

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mother-orlando-shooting-victim-makes-emotional-plea-dnc/story?id=40942196

Fake fake fake this woman! They groomed her up well for this one, didn't they? 

Yep.....that was butterfly shirt mom(monarch).....notice her clothing tonight.....black/white duality..... Bit of red for the blood sacrifice and her handlers right on top of her

1 hour ago, Oregonian said:

I'd vote or sign petitions that passed the most logical "commonsense" gun law ever devised.

No immigrant from war torn countries can purchase and legally ownfirearms until the third generation of the bloodlines have been born.

By that point they will have assimilated and dropped the whole jihad thing.

Meaning grandchildren will have the ability to. Not the ones vetting off the boat (or ups planes) with a plan and a grudge. Let's be clear. Those firearms didn't hop down to the gay club on their own. Levitate and blast away. They were driven there by MUSLIM terrorists with the sole purpose to kill.

Guns arent the problem.

Pissed offMuslims are

Give every immigrant a gun I say!  Hell, even train him how to use it and give him ammo!  Yes, that's what I say but...read the T&Cs

Every immigrant who ran away from his country, (which incidentally he helped f#ck-up and cause turmoil), needs to be drafted into a special branch of the army.  They need to be trained and kitted out then put on a plane and flown back to where ever the hell they came from to go and fight for his country!

I suppose the biggest job would be to re-ship those freaking cowards who run back to America.  Eventually the problem of "pissed off Muslims" will be solved.  Those who do not perish will find a peaceful country after their efforts..... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.