Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Judge grants John Hinckley Jr. his freedom decades after Reagan assassination attempt

6 posts in this topic

The man who tried to kill President Ronald Reagan is set to go free, after a judge decided Wednesday to allow would-be assassin John Hinckley Jr. to live with his mother in Virginia full-time.

Hinckley is set to begin his "convalescent leave" on Aug. 5, according to U.S. District Judge Paul Friedman's order.

“I’m very glad this happened after Mrs. Reagan passed on,” said Reagan’s 1984 campaign manager Ed Rollins, referencing the death of Nancy Reagan in March. “It would have been a very disturbing thing for her.”

The home of John Hinckley's mother, where the would-be assassin is set to stay. (AP)

Friedman wrote that "all of the experts and treatment providers" who testified during the hearing agreed that Hinckley's issues -- major depression and psychotic disorder -- were "in full and sustained remission and have been for more than twenty years."

"Mr. Hinckley is clinically ready for full-time convalescent leave," Friedman wrote.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/judge-grants-john-hinckley-jr-his-freedom-decades-after-reagan-assassination-attempt.html

I'm sure he's a piece of work after being in prison for that long. Hinckley's family was close to the Bush family.  But of course, it had nothing to do with the assassination attempt. 

Let them all out...Manson should be next! lol

48 minutes ago, CGK said:

But who is his next MKUltra target?  The Klinkonwoman or The Donald?

56 minutes ago, CGK said:

He's dead. lol 

39 minutes ago, CGK said:

Charles Manson?  I don't think hes dead yet...Wiki says hes alive and well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

http://now8news.com/charles-manson-dead-at-age-80/

News 8 – California – Charles Manson, leader of the 1960’s cult group the ‘Manson Family’ was found dead in his Prison cell early Friday morning. Correction officers approached Manson’s cell after they heard strange noises of banging and hollering at approximately 3:17 AM. When they arrived at Manson’s cell, they found him on the ground with a slit throat –  alongside him, a suicide note which read:

“As I write this letter, I feel my soul rising to greatness. I am God, a great leader. These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn’t teach them. I just tried to help them stand up. But you will see, I am immortal. My body may lay here right now, but in less than 24 hours I will rise from the dead just like the great Lazarus, exactly like Jesus – because I am God!”

Charles Manson was found guilty in 1971 of conspiracy to commit the murders of seven people: actress Sharon Tate and four other people at Tate’s home; and the next day, a married couple, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca; all carried out by members of the group the ‘Manson Family’ at his instruction. He was convicted of the 1969 murders through the joint responsibility rule, which makes each member of a conspiracy guilty of crimes committed by fellow conspirators.

Charles Manson was survived by his three sons and one daughter. Funeral arrangements are currently being made where they are expecting large crowds of supporters as well as angry protesters. The Westboro Baptist Church has already announced that they will picket the funeral.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.