Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbeers02

This PO'd me

8 posts in this topic

The world is full of these assholes, their brains have long been mushed by over medicating on the powdery stuff..Someone should just get out and clobber the sh!t outa him maybe he'd have a change of mind while "resting" in a hospital bed.

Self hating idjit. I said this before, he needs to go to the hood and see how much HIS life matters. lmao Dumbass! 

I think I would have calmly got out, put the ribbons back up, then proceeded to beat the living sh1t out of that pencil neck fukcing twerp when he got in my face. Wonder who he would have called? a friggan CRACKHEAD???? Guess I wouldn't have to worry about getting ARRESTED now, Would I?

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Self hating idjit. I said this before, he needs to go to the hood and see how much HIS life matters. lmao Dumbass! 

Looks like you need a Fagbook account to watch this drivel. But the pink shorts kinda paves the way to moronia.

Remember the self hating Chosenite in the pink shoes reciting the poem "white boy".

What's with the hot pink? It's not even a retro pastel Miami Vice Don Johnson pink. Wtf?

@dbeers02
The video won't load for me but yeah... white BLM supporters are beyond dumb.
Maybe they think they'll be protected by the thugs when the race war goes down. 
This one might make you feel better. This black guy knows what's going on here.

Black Trump Supporter Smacks Down CNN Reporter for Race Baiting

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

@dbeers02
The video won't load for me but yeah... white BLM supporters are beyond dumb.
Maybe they think they'll be protected by the thugs when the race war goes down. 
This one might make you feel better. This black guy knows what's going on here.

Black Trump Supporter Smacks Down CNN Reporter for Race Baiting

What a great video!  Really shows the division being pushed on us by the media, and their unwillingness to ask the real questions, or acknowledge the one sided reporting they are doing. Anyone with an agenda other than what's truly best for our country and ALL our citizens need to be confronted, this is a critical time in our history. We are at a crossroad and where we decide to go with ourselves will have huge implications for our future generations. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.