Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Dreams, Premonitions and Anomalies

3 posts in this topic

@Groove I'm going to compare your dream to my predictions. I had no time frames, but you do.  August is sticking out at me now for some reason.  (Imagination is a great thing lol! hope that's all it is but things have been very strange around me lately. 

"I feel you Cinn. I've been having some strange feelings about the future today. I had a dream last night of a civil war breaking out in November, but I was weird in the fact that neither the Don nor Killary won the election. A 3rd party person won in my dream. It seemed that the left started rioting and the cops and military just stepped back and let them go nation wide. Then the militias came to try and calm things down then Isis came in and started bombing things everywhere. So the war was not o like between the left and right but also Isis. In my dream I was watching tv and the news guy came straight out and said that the gov was helping Isis over there and now they brought them here to "stop" the riots. He made the hand quotation sign when he said the word stop. What seemed to be around Christmas time Obama as a last order issued martial law and shit down the net so that no info would get out but it eventually got out and people gathered together to march on Washington. It seemed like millions upon millions of Americans of all races marched on Washington but from what I remember people were demanding O's resignation and were demanding Trump as pres. But then I remember seeing a really bright flash and load explosion then I woke up. I'm not sat re what that last thing was tho, could've been a bomb or missile it something just not sure as u woke up when it happened.  Strange. "

Judicial Watch is the "go to" on info on this stuff, but FBI and DHS tried to smear them...

1 person likes this

Just saw this thread Cinn. I didn't have any dreams that I can recall last night but that one from the other day is still in my mind. Normally I can't remember a dream a few days later unless I've written it down somewhere but this one is really vivid. I'm trying to remember some of the small details in it. When I can I will post them. 

1 person likes this

I was sitting by myself last night trying to remember and wrote down any other things I could remember from that dream. I didn't get much else but I did remember a few small things.

Lots of red and black colors around in the dream. Lots of red flags. After thinking about it I do believe that third party candidate was Bernie! Especially with all the red in the dream I think it was him. Also remember hearing whispers of "get ready" "get prepared". 

Even last night it seemed the dream repeated but could have just been because I've was thinking about it so hard and the fact it was so vivid the first time. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.