Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirty Oldman

DO or DID Satellites Ever Exist or Work?

9 posts in this topic

Was it ever more efficient to beam our signals into space on their way to the Recipient? Or is it all just a Delusional Placenta being cast away from the birth in the public mind and arena of Fiber Optics and the Real technological possibilities of Photonics.

Is Al Franken Kidding, or Kidding on the Square, making an insider joke about the inefficient implausibility of the whole concept?

CLIP FROM SNL "WEEKEND UPDATE" ELECTION 1988

2 people like this

I have very limited bandwidth, DO, which keeps me from watching a lot of videos. 

If Al Franken makes jokes about satellites, then he is a lot smarter than he looks. I wonder what holes he pokes in the official space story. My internet service is a "satellite" connection. It's really cell towers, of course, bouncing signals down the road. Only people with cable have good service. No cell towers, no internet.

Ham radios allegedly bounce their broadcasts off the ionosphere, which are charged particles. Can that be replicated in a laboratory? How do signals bounce off particles? It seems like they would have to be reflected off a solid surface. 

Al Franken later went from comedian to Senator of the same state that gave us governor Jesse Ventura of Conspiracy Theory tvshow fame, also known for starring alongside governor Arnold schwarzennegar in a film about a Predator race hunting humans. It may only be a lateral move and not a promotion to move within the Entertainment business from film/TV to politics, but I suspect all these guys know more than we would ever guess from their appearance. I am more poet than scientist, but what I could gather from the gobbledygook on Wikipedia under ionosphere, is they are saying that when radio waves hit a plasma layer, if the recombination of positive and negative particles is sufficiently low, some of the electrons that the radio wave disturbs will not be absorbed/combine with a positive particle, and will instead 're-radiate' the energy from the radio wave back to the ground, and that the idea of 'bouncing' comes from the concept that your signal would have to go from the ground to the plasma layer and back several times to achieve a great or even intercontinental distance. One thing I DID gather from the entry was that there are many anomalies in the model, to do with differences over different parts of the 'earth', and changes in the seasons and magnetic field that are not predicted by the model, and that their means of monitoring the ionosphere involves facilities in such places as Aricebo and an 'above ground sounder' known as ISIS... lol

They exist.  However, they don't exist in the manner in which we've been told.  You can look up into the night sky and see these "satellites" flying above.  However, it doesn't really make sense for us to see objects that size flying above the earth at those altitudes now does it?  So whatever the objects we observe to be satellites (NASA balloons, high altitude planes, whatever else) really are, they exist not how "they" have explained them to exist....

1 person likes this

I have heard it suggested that the catalogue of known earth satellites, including junk, runs into many thousands... i understand that sometimes ppl can see one... i never have... i need to make a date with a satellite sometime, have an IFO sighting haha

6 hours ago, grav said:

I have very limited bandwidth, DO, which keeps me from watching a lot of videos. 

If Al Franken makes jokes about satellites, then he is a lot smarter than he looks. I wonder what holes he pokes in the official space story. My internet service is a "satellite" connection. It's really cell towers, of course, bouncing signals down the road. Only people with cable have good service. No cell towers, no internet.

Ham radios allegedly bounce their broadcasts off the ionosphere, which are charged particles. Can that be replicated in a laboratory? How do signals bounce off particles? It seems like they would have to be reflected off a solid surface. 

The info that I can find suggests that the ability to propagate communication waves long distances through the atmosphere is directly proportional to how energetic the ionosphere is, which is directly proportional to how active the sun is... and I'm finding over and over the insistence that the sun and ionosphere have been inactive and low energy respectively, that the last century corresponded to a 'grand maximum' period for the sun, and that this century so far the sun seems to be headed for a 'grand minimum' with many suggesting a coming cold period. Good thing we have all these fiber optic cables everywhere, right. Guess TPTB will have to shit the money to cable everything straight to the end user everywhere, if wave propagation conditions worsen as so many suggest. Welcome to google fiber. Soon we'll all have all the bandwidth we can stand. Anyways, here's an interesting link i found, as Buffalo Springfield never said, For What Its Worth...

https://nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com

6 hours ago, Dirty Oldman said:

The info that I can find suggests that the ability to propagate communication waves long distances through the atmosphere is directly proportional to how energetic the ionosphere is, which is directly proportional to how active the sun is... and I'm finding over and over the insistence that the sun and ionosphere have been inactive and low energy respectively, that the last century corresponded to a 'grand maximum' period for the sun, and that this century so far the sun seems to be headed for a 'grand minimum' with many suggesting a coming cold period. Good thing we have all these fiber optic cables everywhere, right. Guess TPTB will have to shit the money to cable everything straight to the end user everywhere, if wave propagation conditions worsen as so many suggest. Welcome to google fiber. Soon we'll all have all the bandwidth we can stand. Anyways, here's an interesting link i found, as Buffalo Springfield never said, For What Its Worth...

https://nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com

Eric Dollard, solar physicist, thinks the sun is hollow, invisible, and dying.

He says it's a transformer that receives energy from another source (dimension) -- whereas we FEers reckon that source is the electromagnetic dipole of earth. If the sun really is dying, that may be the end time people worry about. Ancient people said that Saturn was their sun before a Cataclysm destroyed their world. What survivors remained started over in the darkness and finally saw a new sun. The moon also appeared. I think there was no moon before this one showed up.  It casts a cool light, which lowers temperatures more than places where it does not hit.

1 person likes this

I like that concept of the moons cool light... the Poet in me. Much of what you suggest rings true to me. I have a passing familiarity with the Eric Dollard saga, and have wondered about his claims. Certainly his comments about the weakness of the ionosphere seem to be echoed everywhere. He's just grumpy enough about his info for me to believe he's serious. He's also willing to admit there are things no one knows. Saturn certainly is KingShit as far as the occultists past and present. Are other planets indicative of previous Suns? Do the most visible heavenly bodies correspond in some way with our most popular 10 based number system, fingers and toes, in a pythagorean religious way? I wonder if there were different suns, and with the coming and going of each of their kingdoms a new spiritual, mental, numerical etc. dimension grew from our being, like rings of a tree to tell our inner age... but I still believe this garden, like most, is flat... there's much more than one reason that when i see "the Thinker", I think of DeCartes 👍

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.