Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Bernie Caught on Hot Mic Proves He Was Never a ‘Real’ Candidate (Video)

2 posts in this topic

Eventually they get caught in their own web of lies. This is happening here. Feel the Bern!

Earlier today, in a YouTube video titled, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies and More Lies. The Lies NEVER End, I teed off about how the political class and the globalist controlled corrupt mainstream media are using pathological lies and a never ending series of cover-ups to lead the masses directly into the voting booth in November to vote for Hillary. Furthermore, what the political class and the globalists clearly already know, but that Hillary voters don’t seem to have a clue about, is that once Hillary is elected, she will take delight in personally leading the same sheep that voted for her directly to slaughter. 

In news that came out today, news that the mainstream media won’t even mention, much less harp on, we learned that Bernie was caught on a hot mic confirming what everyone with an IQ over 6 has known all along: That the elections are 95% rigged in advance, and in the case of Democrats, that number is closer to 150% because the corruption is so rampant, and so systemic within the Democrat party, that it flows through the party the same way red blood flows through humans. That is only the tip of the iceberg. With Hillary, the percentage is somewhere north of 375% rigged. 

Hillary Clinton is perhaps the most corrupt politician in U.S. history to run for the White House, and with each passing day we learn that her bid for the Oval Office could be compared to a giant case of corruption, wrapped in a protective layer of corruption, protected by an army of corrupt mercenaries, and a corrupt law enforcement agency willing to look the other way, provided the price is right and they all get new military hardware. Think I’m kidding? Wow.

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/bernie-caught-on-hot-mic-proves-he-was-never-a-real-candidate-video-65518.html

2 people like this

I've said it before, no matter who wins it will be bad. If Killary wins the left will riot, if Trump wins the left will riot. However if she wins/gets installed it will truely be the end of the republic. She will come after guns harder and tougher than little Obummer ever thought of. I just see a civil war going either way. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.