Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

EXCLUSIVE: IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

6 posts in this topic

:b0vpxS8:IRS Commissioner John Koskinen referred congressional charges of corrupt Clinton Foundation “pay-to-play” activities to his tax agency’s exempt operations office for investigation, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The request to investigate the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation on charges of “public corruption” was made in a July 15 letter by 64 House Republicans to the IRS, FBI and Federal Trade Commission (FTC). They charged the foundation is “lawless.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4FZiVyQUf

They might not bust her and put her in jail, but lay enough stress on the old ***** and maybe she'll have a stroke or a heart attack... damn I'm in a mood tonight. Sorry!  (Not really!) :angry:

Yeah, that'll uncover much. :f7TRnPw:

The FBI already said they couldn't find any wrongdoings.

... and, which came as no surprise.

What a f***in' zoo.

Cinn, I'm pretty sure you'll have to agree that we are the assholes, and not them.

They're just taking it as far as they can because we allow them to.

All we ever do is talk shit just like we're doing now and that's as far as it ever goes.

They must get a real kick out of reading all this shit we so foolishly spew.

3 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Yeah, that'll uncover much. :f7TRnPw:

The FBI already said they couldn't find any wrongdoings.

... and, which came as no surprise.

What a f***in' zoo.

Cinn, I'm pretty sure you'll have to agree that we are the assholes, and not them.

They're just taking it as far as they can because we allow them to.

All we ever do is talk shit just like we're doing now and that's as far as it ever goes.

They must get a real kick out of reading all this shit we so foolishly spew.

They're a bit far away to do anything to them, legally speaking, but I have won some wars with local politicians around here and damn, it FEELS GOOD!  Now, where is my counterpart that lives closer to that ivory tower than I? 

24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:b0vpxS8:IRS Commissioner John Koskinen referred congressional charges of corrupt Clinton Foundation “pay-to-play” activities to his tax agency’s exempt operations office for investigation, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The request to investigate the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation on charges of “public corruption” was made in a July 15 letter by 64 House Republicans to the IRS, FBI and Federal Trade Commission (FTC). They charged the foundation is “lawless.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4FZiVyQUf

They might not bust her and put her in jail, but lay enough stress on the old ***** and maybe she'll have a stroke or a heart attack... damn I'm in a mood tonight. Sorry!  (Not really!) :angry:

Never happen. I was taught as a fighter when I was hit and it really hurt, just grin and smile at my opponent. The more it hurt, the bigger the smile. She's different. She actually thrives on the misfortune and hurt of others. It actually brings a smile to her face and only makes her that much stronger.

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They're a bit far away to do anything to them, legally speaking, but I have won some wars with local politicians around here and damn, it FEELS GOOD!  Now, where is my counterpart that lives closer to that ivory tower than I? 

Her and bill will have you bumped off. lol.

2 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Her and bill will have you bumped off. lol.

I've lived through many attempts by the Universe, they are shit compared to that! lmao! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.