Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Mandela Effect - 20 Minutes that will change your life!

17 posts in this topic

Dwave system, quantum computing... and more!  From the creator of the first quantum computer and they are accessing parallel universes with "slight differences". 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

... and they are accessing parallel universes with "slight differences".

Did they already find out how to send people into a parallel universe with "slight differences"? If yes, then I have an idea ...

Dear God,

Please save us from scientists that are hell bent on destroying the natural world you created.

key words from his speech:  Altar to an alien god, EXPLOIT resources, NASA, google

None of this would be possible without the creation of fiat currency....basically digits in a computer program.

1 person likes this

Read page 55 "The Monolith" - IF YOU DARE ! ! !

I always wonder about these changes... like, are they like how they taught me in school that Radiation Exposure was the one thing they knew FOR CERTAIN caused Cancer and NOW it is one of the cures?... or like when I went to see the rerelease of the original Star Wars and Jabba the Hutt was in it and appeared, to me at least, to act like Han Solo's angry ex-girlfriend?.. or like how now people are saying the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz is packing heat?... (a message perhaps that only cowards use guns? Chuck Connors... a coward? Perish the thought!)

1 person likes this

... maintain delusional belief systems through untold generations by teaching them as dogma, setting them as exams and allowing advancement in the social pecking order, only if you will believe the lies... Here, Here! Bravo! 2true! And all this hiding of physical Egyptian origins from those who in every other way clearly flaunt and revel in the Egyptian origin of their ideas... ever look in a freemasonic bible! Talk about Egyptophilia! Dollar bills... missing capstones... national monuments of osiris`s phallus so large you couldnt MAKE a Ramses big enough to fit... from the very societies who occult EVERYTHING about the origin of it all!

Even the later albums of the Beatles (which producer George Martin compares to Shakespeare's canon in its importance in the annals of British art) appear to be drenched in some sort of Crowley filtered ancient Egyptian death and rebirth cult, possibly a flaunting of this British-Egyptian connection, with Paul McCartney answering a query as to where they get their lyrics saying..."from the book of the dead." Perhaps they should have been called the Scarab Beatles...

I recommend a strange spy novel called "The Beetle:A Mystery" by Richard Marsh which was released about the same time as bram stokers Dracula... "From out of the dark and mystic Egypt comes The Beetle, a creature of horror,'born of neither God nor man`, which can change form at will. It is bent on revenge for a crime committed against the devotees of an ancient religion..." Oddly enough, one of the main characters aquires the nickname 'Saint Paul'. The hiders of this Egyptian origin are so obsessed with and proud of what they keep to themselves, that it seems like their favorite place to keep it hidden is buried right in our collective face!

Some smart-alecky hamsters think it's OK to play with their cage. Our cage. Maybe it's a computer simulation after all, and we are Artificial Intelligence programs who think we're alive. Like Bear Bear.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Malevolent said:

This has relevance - scary that we are mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed sh!t   

Doubly odd is that the main character's homelife seems to consist of researching and developing a chemical weapon in his home laboratory... forgot to mention that...

6 minutes ago, grav said:

Some smart-alecky hamsters think it's OK to play with their cage. Our cage. Maybe it's a computer simulation after all, and we are Artificial Intelligence programs who think we're alive. Like Bear Bear.

OMG... we're all just toys for this guys kid...  God, i hope I'm not BearBear.

After several attempts, I finally managed to see the whole thing. He said machines will be smarter than people. Big deal. People are a little smarter than dogs nowadays. You have to tell the poor darlings how to do everything.

But then he mentioned SpaceX and Nasa and finding planets with life. Psy op.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.