Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Democratic National Convention DNC LIVE Coverage live News Stream (embedded stream is first post here) DAY 2

15 posts in this topic

So people can find the stream and it doesn't get lost in the other discussion thread that is already pinned. 

Anybody find it interesting that Philadelpia was the flight that the people on board took the flight down on September 11?  It was shown about 10 years later that Lt. Heather Penny was going to Kamakazee into the plane to take it down, because all they had on the fighter was rubber bullets.  It was already taken down by the time that Penny reached it.  The thought just occurred to me with the fact that the demoncrats are putting up a fence around the DNC.  Just seemed kinda funny.

38 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Oh, that's still going on? 

Maybe if we just laugh them off the face of the planet  :qFbfZwK::f7TRnPw::tomcruise::jptdknpa::roflmao::yShVbSg::qWOMOeB::nUdIWZq::lol_alpha::rofl:

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

Oh, that's still going on? 

One can only stomach so much of the ongoing circus. The people need a break from the clowns and the violence.

2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The old double agent Julian Assange.

playing his card

i surprised myself tonight after i actually watched the DNC and listened to bill talk candidly  in a brief bio. iam not one to get into anything politically charged on tv.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.