Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Katz

Accidental Flagging?

9 posts in this topic

When scrolling through posts, I noticed the flag occasionally changes to dark blue instead of the standard light blue. Does this mean I accidentally flagged the post? I know a click on the flag can send a report, I just don't want to be flagging posts on accident :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Katz said:

When scrolling through posts, I noticed the flag occasionally changes to dark blue instead of the standard light blue. Does this mean I accidentally flagged the post? I know a click on the flag can send a report, I just don't want to be flagging posts on accident :ph34r:

Hi Katz, nah you didn't flag anything. It changes color when you hover over the report post button, but you have to click to report a post, so you're good! 

5 minutes ago, Fourth echelon said:

do you mind me asking what browser are you using katz

Secret Phone Browser v.7.4  :lol_alpha:

1 person likes this

hmmmm..whenever i ask someone same question..they usually dont want to tell me.. no worries

Just now, Fourth echelon said:

hmmmm..whenever i ask someone same question..they usually dont want to tell me.. no worries

I'm jk. Right now, I'm using Chrome. Sometimes I use FF.

lol ok. iam using slimjet browser . it uses same platform as chrome. doesnt eat up too much resources unlike the real C browser

Posted (edited)

@Ukshep Actually, might be an onmouseover/hover boundary issue here. "Report post" highlights when mousing over the post itself, or even the user signature (using latest version of ff)

Edited by five4ty7am
nm, got it now. link not active unless you click directly on "Report post"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.