Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Something You've Never Seen is Happening Worldwide! (2016-2017) & Our Last Days?

11 posts in this topic

Are We Living In Our Last Days ?

It is kinda looking that way .

Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.--Harry S. Truman

Are we Living in the Last Days? Strange Happenings from around the world in just this last week end times shootings America Europe world news events

1 person likes this

I consider myself a Christian but fear that the "Last Days" is a recent lie of the 20th century.

Of course, there have always been various Christian doom groups who have believed in the literal Second Coming and that such event was going to happen within their lifetimes but failed (e.g., Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, etc.). 

But the idea of the Last Days has now permeated almost all Christian religions to where the vast majority of Christians believe that the Second Coming is going to happen within their lifetimes.  Don't get me wrong, if God wants to spectacularly come to this world and cleanse it of evil - that would be unbelievably fantastic - but I don't think it's going to happen.

What I have found interesting is that most Christian religions didn't look at WWI as the end of the world.  Why not?  Everyone was killing each other.  How come Christians weren't out proclaiming it was the end of the world?   I guarantee if that there was another WWI, nearly every Christian would proclaim it as the end.  Why? 

What about WWII?  Again, very few Christians were out proclaiming it as the end of the world.  Why?  Take the exact same situation with say China invading Hawaii today - wouldn't nearly every Christian think it was the final war of good vs. evil?  Why the change of perception? 

I'm saying that the "Last Days" was a recent creation by our evil overlords.  I also think that it's going to be used against Christians in Project Blue Beam or some other fashion.  I'm not saying that bad things aren't going to happen; I'm saying that we're being manipulated in how we are going to react to these bad things. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I consider myself a Christian but fear that the "Last Days" is a recent lie of the 20th century.

_______

I'm saying that the "Last Days" was a recent creation by our evil overlords.  I also think that it's going to be used against Christians in Project Blue Beam or some other fashion.  I'm not saying that bad things aren't going to happen; I'm saying that we're being manipulated in how we are going to react to these bad things. 

It depends how you view the end of the world. I think it may be when the hamster cage operators raze and rebuild the world on occasion. I never took the Mayan date of doom seriously, 12-21-12. Mr grav worked all that day on a barn. No one alive today can know what the Mayans meant by that date. Unfortunately, Catholic priests who accompanied the Spanish Conquistadores destroyed the vast collection of Mayan texts.

http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

The sacred Aztec calendar is properly called the Eagle Bowl. It represents the solar deity Tonatiuh. The amazingly accurate calendar has been in use in various forms for more than 2,000 years. A Zapotec prophecy, based on the Eagle Bowl, states:

“After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree of Life shall blossom with a fruit never before known in the creation, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men.”

The 13 Heavens and 9 Hells were each 52 years long (1,144 years total). Each of the 9 Hells were to be worse than the last. On the final day of the last Hell (August 17, 1987), Tezcatlipoca, god of death, would remove his mask of jade to reveal himself as Quetzelcoatl, god of peace.

In the mythology of the Aztecs, the first age of mankind ended with the animals devouring humans. The second age was finished by wind, the third by fire, and the fourth by water. The present fifth epoch is called Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), which began in 3113 BC and will end on December 24, 2011. It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth. The date coincides closely with that determined by the brothers McKenna in The Invisible Landscape as “the end of history” indicated by their computer analysis of the ancient Chinese oracle-calendar, the I Ching.

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

SEE:  THE FOUR WORLDS

1 person likes this

I dont think we are in the last days, however i do think we are seeing a build up too it.  Like a thief in the night it will be a surprise and catch many people off guard.  Revelations doesn't make things clear and the symbolism does not help either. 

It all comes down to personal interpretation 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

I dont think we are in the last days, however i do think we are seeing a build up too it.  Like a thief in the night it will be a surprise and catch many people off guard.  Revelations doesn't make things clear and the symbolism does not help either. 

It all comes down to personal interpretation 

Indeed. Personally, I do not see this as the last days of the human race, but possibly the last days of government run societies. It could be wishful thinking.

Posted (edited)

I  guess I look at the end of days a little differently.  You could say I look forward to the apocalypse and if that means the end of these days, I'm all for it. To me, the tearing of the veil is a good thing. It's a revelation with a positive outlook the way I see it. 

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

Something You've Never Seen is Happening Worldwide! (2016-2017)

Published on Jul 23, 2016
Are we Living in the Last Days? Strange Happenings from around the world in just
this last week end times shootings America Europe world news events.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Merged the Two threads

Lol, I didn't see CSB's original thread. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted the same topic.

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

Lol, I didn't see CSB's original thread. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted the same topic.

Hey, no problem. :cheers: There are so many threads and sometimes they are quick and fast.  I only remembered because I downloaded the video.  The merge is so we can group together the responses, especially in an interesting topic.

2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Hey, no problem. :cheers: There are so many threads and sometimes they are quick and fast.  I only remembered because I downloaded the video.  The merge is so we can group together the responses, especially in an interesting topic.

:a9jDaFH:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.