Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

#BREAKING: 19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo, AP reports, citing Japanese news agency (UPDATE 45 INJURED)

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago:

#BREAKING: 19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo, AP reports, citing Japanese news agency

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Mass killings have now become a daily thing. The latest attack however took place not in Europe, nor the US, but Japan, where national broadcaster NHK reports that a knife-wielding man has reportedly gone on a rampage at a facility for people with heart disabilities in the city of Sagamihara, west of Tokyo.

Police say 15 people are confirmed dead and 45 are injured.

According to Tokyo Reporter, at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a tip about “a man with a knife” at the Tsukui Yamayuri-en facility in Midori Ward. Officers arriving at the scene confirmed 15 people dead another 45 injured. 

About 30 minutes later, a former employee, aged in his 20s, turned himself over to officers at the Sagamihara Police Station. He was subsequently arrested for murder. “I did it,” the man was quoted in admitting to the charges.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-25/least-15-killed-45-injured-knife-wielding-man-japan

Other reports say 19 dead and 50 injured. 

This is bizarre! There has to be MK Ultras being triggered all around the world!  NOT normal for Japan! 

1 person likes this

BREAKING NEWS: Stabbing horror in Japan ‘leaves at least 19 dead and 45 injured after knifeman attacks centre for disabled people’ 

It is believed the attacker went into a centre for disabled people in the city

Police were called to the scene at around 2.30am local time in Sagamihara 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3707721/Stabbing-horror-Japan-leaves-19-dead-45-injured-knifeman-attacks-centre-disabled-people.html#ixzz4FSXAN8vH

Sick *******! Going after disabled people in a hospital. The world is a dark and scary place today. 

Nineteen people are dead and 20 injured following a knife attack in Sagamihara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kyodo news agency reported Tuesday.

A knife-wielding man attacked a facility for the disabled and then turned himself in, police said.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/19-dead-20-injured-in-knife-attack-at-kanagawa-facility-for-disabled

What? Turned himself in? Must have been a foreigner. A real Jap would have fallen on his sword!

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is bizarre! There has to be MK Ultras being triggered all around the world!  NOT normal for Japan! 

Apparently the religion of peace has no boundaries.

:lulz3:

Posted (edited)

@Rothbard gotta call you in again.

So 39 people couldn't stop someone with a knife?

How disabled were these people?

Edited by Cryptid Mold
2 people like this

Sam-News_Executive &#8207;@News_Executive 37s38 seconds ago
UPDATE: Stabbing was carried out by a worker in the facility that was recently fired, he was arrested by security forces

I have lightning everywhere here in NYC, Keeps striking all around me and even locked one of my computer systems up.

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I have lightning everywhere here in NYC, Keeps striking all around me and even locked one of my computer systems up.

FYI

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON NY HAS ISSUED A     * SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR...   PASSAIC COUNTY IN NORTHEASTERN NEW JERSEY...   NORTHWESTERN BERGEN COUNTY IN NORTHEASTERN NEW JERSEY...   ROCKLAND COUNTY IN SOUTHEASTERN NEW YORK...   SOUTHERN ORANGE COUNTY IN SOUTHEASTERN NEW YORK...     * UNTIL 630 PM EDT  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.