Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loNe

please, Adamite soul..... don't get Tricked THAT constantly

47 posts in this topic

heartache

please, please do us a favour..... and stop taking seriously all those Tricks around you..... - judge them, explore them, but always realize, that whatever "event" his MSM gleefully promotes, is a LIE

...i do not fkn care WHAT topic : it is a Lie........ a Lie.......and a concocted Lie....

there is NO truth in what he says : not one :  in every fkn area of so-called modern life ; be it "nasa" or " who will win : clinton or trump"  ; neither his shooting Rituals ; neither his dozens of other occult Rituals, he presents as "news" :

it is ALL concocted, ALL conceived, and ALL ment to Lure you

...in-fkn-different whatever "country" : they are under his rule, anyway :

....please do not make posts about fake groups trying to fight Them ; or posts about 'getting out ' :  Adamite is So Incredibly Enslaved by Canaan -  in every word and thought, all of them, that it is a fkn Miracle, that He is keeping some, who are NOT slaves of canaan

...you will not be angry for posting this - 

my heartache comes from seeing how many adamite fall for canaan's silly Tricks - even onhere --

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, loNe said:

heartache

please, please do us a favour..... and stop taking seriously all those Tricks around you..... - judge them, explore them, but always realize, that whatever "event" his MSM gleefully promotes, is a LIE

...i do not fkn care WHAT topic : it is a Lie........ a Lie.......and a concocted Lie....

there is NO truth in what he says : not one :  in every fkn area of so-called modern life ; be it "nasa" or " who will win : clinton or trump"  ; neither his shooting Rituals ; neither his dozens of other occult Rituals, he presents as "news" :

....please do not make posts about fake groups trying to fight Them ; or posts about 'getting out ' :  Adamite is So Incredibly Enslaved by Canaan -  in every word and thought, all of them, that it is a fkn Miracle, that He is keeping some, who are NOT slaves of canaan

my heartache comes from seeing how many adamite fall for canaan's silly Tricks - even onhere --

3 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Hey...how did you find my selfie!!! 

7 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Hey...how did you find my selfie!!! 

LOL 😁

..i need to tell you something please ; cause it's on my heart , and i mean it only good --

- i have seen a young woman [dont know who she was] , and she rebuked something that what bothered her, and she ment it seriously,  -- what she could nót see, was that the 'thing' she rebuked, -- twho had given her that false concept -- was a powerful Monster, now being Shattered, looking utterly surprised [of her power],  because of the simple thought she adressed to Him

...we have no Clue how these things work.... but i promise you : it works like i described above

constantly, like they cannot stop about it, the Spells tell that "adamite imprisons HIMSELF"... by talking IGNORANCE.... - then, if we know that : that it is US who keep this fkn matrix alive : BY BELIEVING ALL OF CANAAN'S THEATRES in this FKN Zoo ----

can you imagine ...?????

NOT the "evil illumimattii" , nor "evil nwo" imprison us :  WE DO

constantly, like they cannot stop about it, the Spells tell that "adamite imprisons HIMSELF"... by talking IGNORANCE.... - then, if we know that : that it is US who keep this fkn matrix alive : BY BELIEVING ALL OF CANAAN'S THEATRES in this FKN Zoo --

can you imagine ...?????

NOT the "evil illumimattii" , nor "evil nwo" imprison us :  WE DO

by believing canaan's Lies

'they' are doing nothing else but create for jus continuous nonsense,

continuous non-themes,

wanting us to either choose for their left or right side of their presented non-theme ;

because either way the energy of that choice will go to them

...it is THE Victory, described in ever Spell,

about the silly goose [literally!]  which is adamite :

imprisoning himself in this matrix - because of the Silly things he believes to be true

it is not 'lucifer' who is responsible for believing his Lies...?

YOU DO

Posted (edited)

YOU believe CNN

YOU believe another 'Nasas shit ritual about whatever fake planet or probe again

YOU believe that Nice happened - cause it DID - but you give your energy to the ritual

YOU believe drags as Copernicus - cause Canaan told you so

YOU believe canaan, in his neverending Sh**t WWIIII gossip

YOU do.

as every Spell tells most clearly : hence YOU keep on going YOPUR OWN IMPRISONMENT.

because YOU believe his fkn Lies.

Edited by loNe
edit

Is this your way of trying to bring the conversation over to this thread?

Who or what is Canaan? 

And why does it seem like you are talking in some kind of code?  I'm an idiot and dont understand those kinds of things.

Not me.

You are getting a little wild eyed there, guy.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, loNe said:

heartache

Yes.. Canaan knows, it's imperative, as Director of the Global Stage Production, to remain concealed to Adamites, CHOOSING for them what they believe through his MSM lies, and how they should believe and where their attention should go, and even, how they should respond...exactly as Canaan directs of course, because he owns every part of this globe.... he has the monopoly on all media...all politics, religion, economy...and all is just one big Masquerade

Canaan...has the monopoly on the "minds" and "heart's" of all those souls, who are actively participating in the Script...supporting TPTB's tyranny, while all the time that dualistic fight..is just an illusion...to keep the West duped, believing exactly what Canaan's wants us to believe ..so he can continue on with his Plan, completely undetected...and WITH the championing of Adamite souls...it grieves me too...how so thoroughly grooved along every Canaanite track, is the "i" of Adamites

oh come on, so true, .. is childish..to go believe this whole goodcopbadcop pantomine that Canaan presents us with, under the direct orders of their Masters, the fallen ones ... to sabotage the faith of all those who believe and trust in God...because this is a war on our beliefs..Canaan knows , all he need do, is have Adamites believe all his wrong things..and he has conquered

Edited by Sole
bad spelling

...and He will hold you responsible for what YOU thought to had to believe :

and YOU either frustrated and blócked His goal :

or YOU will have helped His goal

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.