Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Who will win the presidency?

20 posts in this topic

Obama, 99.1%. :(

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

No one... The Dick-tator remains no matter who appears to have won.

... or, hitlery will win by voter fraud.

Never Trump, even though logic say's he should.

There is no logic left anywhere in this world anymore!

Edited by Cryptid Mold
3 people like this

I'm hoping for Trump, but I think somehow shit is rigged and Cuntary will win.

Trump, for he is ordained and anointed by God to reverse the direction of this nation.

I don't like either of them.  It's like that South Park episode where the choices for student mascot are a giant douche and a turd sandwich.  Lose, lose situation IMO.  If I had to choose one though, I would say Trump is the lesser of the 2 evils.  It will be more interesting that way anyhow.  I'm curious to see what he'll actually do.  He's clearly the choice of the "elitists" anyway.  You can just tell by how they demonize Hilary on the MSM.

1 person likes this

IMO the next president need not 'win' or run any 'race', but has been selected... is none of the candidates people have chosen to be for or against... nothing will change, but all will stay the same... everyone will be so relieved to be relieved of the illusion of having a choice that they wont even be angry that they wasted 2yrs watching this meaningless tv show, and it will turn out, in its result, to be the least interesting historic election and presidency of all times - One good hard slap to the face of the American people, and . . . BUSINESS AS USUAL, SUCKERS!!!

How Clinton And Her Shallow-Brained Media Do Trump's Bidding

Here is an example: Networks on Trump: A ‘Dark Speech’ From a ‘Vengeful’ ‘Demagogue’ - Newsbuster

The three networks on Thursday night immediately derided Donald Trump’s “dark speech” as one coming from a “vengeful” “demagogue.”

The article shows how they repeat a specific keyword like 'dark' in every headline - very interesting analysis.

1 person likes this

I still believe that this election will be irrelevant. Just smoke and mirrors or a shell game. I see absolutely no possibility that the narcissistic Obama will step aside and allow Hillary to take the reins from him (the hate for the Clintons runs deep), and even less chance that Trump will take over and reverse all that is Obama's legacy. Obama will  crash the economy on purpose, maybe fire off WW3 or spur his loyal followers into a civil war to protect his work (legacy)  rather than allowing it to be corrected.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.