Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Kim Dotcom announces wikileaks nuke to end hillary is yet to come!

12 posts in this topic

This could get interesting Real Fast!

The @Wikileaks nuke to end @HillaryClinton is yet to come. @realDonaldTrump might fall in love with Internet freedom & transparency :) #Huge

For the record, about 4-5 years back I received these two messages as though somehow being related to one another. I even posted them a few different times on both LOP and GLP.

"The blonde american princess will be sacrificed."

I took that at the time to be hillary clinton.

"7 heads shall roll."

This I wasn't exactly sure what it meant except that 7 others or 6 others including hitlery will be taken down.

Possibly meaning 7 heads of state.

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

For the record, about 4-5 years back I received these two messages as though somehow being related to one another. I even posted them a few different times on both LOP and GLP.

"7 heads shall roll."

This I wasn't exactly sure what it meant except that 7 others or 6 others including hitlery will be taken down.

This is out there but i keep having this insane focus on Arnold Schwarzenegger as of late! pops into my head at weird times lol! Just him taking political place in my mind representing a few dnc members. Maybe they will make him king?

2 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

"7 heads shall roll."

Jon Bennett Ramsey.

enough said.

I was hoping that they would expose Hillbillary's appetite for human flesh.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is out there but i keep having this insane focus on Arnold Schwarzenegger as of late! pops into my head at weird times lol! Just him taking political place in my mind representing a few dnc members. Maybe they will make him king?

I've been thinking similar thoughts about him as well for the last few months, and since he refused to answer questions about who he would support. He didn't seem to like trump, or at least hinted as such. I just somehow had an uneasy feeling about him.

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

I've been thinking similar thoughts about him as well for the last few months, and since he refused to answer questions about who he would support. He didn't seem to like trump, or at least hinted as such. I just somehow had an uneasy feeling about him.

I've been ignoring it. Took your comment to trigger it meaning something. Who knows! its just a feeling.

5 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Jon Bennett Ramsey.

enough said.

I was hoping that they would expose Hillbillary's appetite for human flesh.

We will see. Obviously, something is up somewhere, but where? I think they'll be plenty of surprises soon enough!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I've been ignoring it. Took your comment to trigger it meaning something. Who knows! its just a feeling.

"Rise" ?????

...another trigger, but to what? 

Somehow, ties into all this.

I've still been seeing that word everywhere since we last posted about it a few weeks back.

3 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

"Rise" ?????

...another trigger, but to what? 

Somehow, ties into all this.

I've still been seeing that word everywhere since we last posted about it a few weeks back.

Creepy shit!

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_3:_Rise_of_the_Machines

maybe that is the connection?

Bah we seem to have derailed :D

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Creepy shit!

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_3:_Rise_of_the_Machines

maybe that is the connection?

That is creepy for sure.

I even forgot about that movie.

I was reading just the other day somewhere about how they are planning to kill off almost all humans and replace them with real thinking artificial machines. Not sure if it was a thread here or out on the internet. I didn't read the posted article, but the title pretty much said it all.

Now, since you brought up the movie, I wish I knew where to find that.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.