Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

It’s About To Get Ugly: “You Better Have Some Exposure To Hard Assets”

12 posts in this topic

Posted 07/24/2016 3:47 pm by PatriotRising with 0 comments

How much longer can insider machinations keep financial markets propped up? And how will they keep markets from collapsing when the world panics like it did at the start of the year and again following the Brexit vote?

According to K92 Mining President Bryan Slusarchuk, there’s not much ammunition left for central bankers and governments because they’ve already taken excessive and unprecedented steps in an attempt to contain the situation. Unfortunately for the masses, there really is no plan other than to continue destroying the value of currencies around the world. And that, says Slusarchuk in his latest interview withSGT Report, is why you need to act before the crowd and position yourself for the inevitable:

You’ve seen these fiat currencies around the world intrinsically become worth less and less… and at the same time you have smart money that understands this isn’t going to end well and when it doesn’t end well you better have some exposure to hard assets like gold and silver. Gold has withstood the test of time as a store of value and as a currency, in fact, for thousands of years… Just because a group of central bankers in the last 50 years has thought contrary to that fact doesn’t make them right.

It’s going to be very challenging for them to dig the world economy out of the hole when it starts to retreat hard. And that’s when the big payday will come for investors that have taken the prudent position of looking at gold as a hedge against all of this economic uncertainty.

<SNIP>

http://patriotrising.com/2016/07/24/get-ugly-better-exposure-hard-assets/

Speaking of assets... the heat killed my garden for the most part, looks like I'm going to have to garden in winter here in Cali from now on! Growing food is like printing your own money and gold and silver has intrinsic value that paper does not. Always get everything you need before you invest in precious metals! 

@Cinnamon

The world economy is based on a fiat currency . Money made from not a thing but air .

Don't fear they have control !!

1 person likes this

Funny you posted this barely a 10 minutes after I posted my post. Which included the looming crash, I expect to occur within the next 3 months.

>_>

I know it's all going to shit but the question is what are we going to do about it ??

Doom Doom Doom with out solutions wont save lives ! 

With all this Doom and Gloom I feel like getting half stoned . Polishing bullets , going crazy

14 minutes ago, CSB said:

I know it's all going to shit but the question is what are we going to do about it ??

Doom Doom Doom with out solutions wont save lives ! 

With all this Doom and Gloom I feel like getting half stoned . Polishing bullets , going crazy

Why stop at halfway? lmao

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Why stop at halfway? lmao

If I don't go more than half way my computers can't take control of me . They are evil monsters ya know ??

1 person likes this

Just now, CSB said:

If I don't go more than half way my computers can't take control of me . They are evil monsters ya know ??

*stares at the little bud that's staring back at me*  

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, CSB said:

Bud died in a fire. 

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Bud died in a fire. 

My buds always die in fire .

I've said it before and I'll say it one last time even though some have disagreed with me.

Your Gold and this time, your silver will not be a safe haven either.

They will confiscate both metals this time and make it illegal to do any transactions after a deadline date has been reached.

Now, you can believe that the black market will save you, but I'm here to tell ya, "surprise surprise surprise, but not so much to the wise."

1 person likes this

Food.

Grown yourself. I can grow enough for a family of four in a single room and no one outside would be any the wiser.

Chicken, cheap to raise and feed. Eggs all year around if you know the tricks, plus eating hens.

Aquaponics. Growing fish in glasshouses with ponds in them. Add some filters and they make fertiliser as well.

Distillation of alcohol, quite legal in NZ.

Food is a #1 commodity in a crunch. All you have to do is conceal it and protect it.

Never been a fan of stock bonds or savings to make money. Anyone with money can use it to make more by doing something.

Value added products, even simple things like buying a box of apples and coating them in toffee and selling them at a market will triple your investment.

Business people make money by doing business, anyone is free to do likewise.

You can't eat gold. People don't want gold in a crunch, they want food and entertainment.

Those who provide it gain protection from those they provide it to. Strong communities always survive. People with skills, repair people, trades people are highly valued and looked after in strong communities.

If you are not part of one you might want to up skill and join one.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.