Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

Just something I have had in mind for awhile.

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As we all know the Globalist agenda/plan seems to be unraveling before our eyes. I have thought, for the longest time. Not every rich/powerful man/women has to be evil and in bed with these NWO types. Some at least a decent minority must be secretly against them, but infiltrating on the behalf of those who do not have the power. Obviously such a thing would not be known to us. So most of this will be conjecture. So I will lay it out and how I view past events and why they occurred. I will not be going further back than 20 years.

First lets set titles 

globalists= NWO/Illuminati ect...

Anti-globalists- those fighting back

Let us start with NAFTA, clearly a globalist plan meant to weaken the united states financially. It worked, to well really. No reason to go into more detail most are aware.

9/11 Possibly an attempt by the anti-globalists to destabilize the wealth of the Globalists. If looked at in this light it makes a bit more sense. As those who lost the most were the types who hold true power, banks, insurance institutions, bond lenders. Or the long con by globalists to get to the following.

The Iraq war. Clearly a grab at destabilizing the middle east and seizing control of the Oil in the region for Globalists.

Afghanistan, largest concentration of Rare earth minerals on earth, platinum and lithium. Globalist need that wealth.

Que Obama on the scene, begin the race baiting and divisive politics of the globalist shills. 

A few years in, he pulls out of Iraq, creating a vaccum of power.

At the same time, que the Arab Spring. Massive upheavals all backed by CIA/MI6/Mossad?/ assets.

Que the dawn of ISIS, the Globalist backed Islamic Fanatics, who will be the tool of cleansing the Globalist use to cause fear and suffering to those beneath them.(Globalists)

Cue current racial tensions as of 2015 to present. Massive amounts of unrest globally, most going unreported. ( Globalists)

Cue Trump, no way he will be elected. Yet somehow he pulls it off. Always a dozen or more steps ahead of the media and those trying to stop him. ( Anti-Globalists)

Cue sudden massive leaks against globalists, massive amounts of tax havens and hidden wealth revealed by leaks from South American firms. (Anti-Globalists)

Cue Sudden massive leaks of emails of the DNC and Clinton foundation (Anti-Globalists)

Cue Brexit, an unexpected upset to some, those of us in the CT new it would happen. (Anti-Globalists)

Now we sit, with the tables seemingly turned. A man who has had everything thrown at him that the globalists could muster, even a few attempted assassinations. None coming close due to excellent protection details.

Bonus: Reports of underground fighting within DUMBs and upon the secret underground Highways beneath the worlds nations. Anti-globalists VS Globalists

If one looks at the children that Trump has parented. They are shining examples of his Character. They are intelligent. Well behaved, no history of drugs or abuses of any substances. Most importantly they are each eloquent.  I was not so sure of Trump. But now that I have had time to look into his past and present. I have come to a conclusion. He is undoubtedly an anti-globalist and an individual who infiltrated there numbers to get to this point he is currently at. When he becomes President, I expect there to be a great revealing to the world. Which I feel will undoubtedly lead to a world war in mid to late 2017. My other prediction, an economic collapse coupled with civil unrest that will roll through the world starting in Europe, sometime before the end of fall. Also, massive unrest after the November election, backed by Soros zombies.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by thedudeabides
added thought

11 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

If one looks at the children that Trump has parented. They are shining examples of his Character. They are intelligent. Well behaved, no history of drugs or abuses of any substances. Most importantly they are each eloquent.

The German MSM are spitting venom on Trump at every opportunity. The latest example I've noticed a few days ago was a headline 'Trump and his patchwork family'

1 person likes this

Dood, cue! Not "que"! My misspelling of your name was intentional, a cue.

Like to give an actor his cue. A signal. 

Spelling aside, you make logical inferences. 

40 minutes ago, grav said:

Dood, cue! Not "que"! My misspelling of your name was intentional, a cue.

Like to give an actor his cue. A signal. 

Spelling aside, you make logical inferences. 

It was late. thanks for the spellig correction. I was thinking of Queue for some reason.

10 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

As we all know the Globalist agenda/plan seems to be unraveling before our eyes. I have thought, for the longest time. Not every rich/powerful man/women has to be evil and in bed with these NWO types. Some at least a decent minority must be secretly against them, but infiltrating on the behalf of those who do not have the power. Obviously such a thing would not be known to us. So most of this will be conjecture. So I will lay it out and how I view past events and why they occurred. I will not be going further back than 20 years.

First lets set titles 

Let us start with NAFTA, clearly a globalist plan meant to weaken the united states financially. It worked, to well really. No reason to go into more detail most are aware.

9/11 Possibly an attempt by the anti-globalists to destabilize the wealth of the Globalists. If looked at in this light it makes a bit more sense. As those who lost the most were the types who hold true power, banks, insurance institutions, bond lenders. Or the long con by globalists to get to the following.

The Iraq war. Clearly a grab at destabilizing the middle east and seizing control of the Oil in the region for Globalists.

Afghanistan, largest concentration of Rare earth minerals on earth, platinum and lithium. Globalist need that wealth.

Que Obama on the scene, begin the race baiting and divisive politics of the globalist shills. 

A few years in, he pulls out of Iraq, creating a vaccum of power.

At the same time, que the Arab Spring. Massive upheavals all backed by CIA/MI6/Mossad?/ assets.

Que the dawn of ISIS, the Globalist backed Islamic Fanatics, who will be the tool of cleansing the Globalist use to cause fear and suffering to those beneath them.(Globalists)

Que current racial tensions as of 2015 to present. Massive amounts of unrest globally, most going unreported. ( Globalists)

Que Trump, no way he will be elected. Yet somehow he pulls it off. Always a dozen or more steps ahead of the media and those trying to stop him. ( Anti-Globalists)

Que sudden massive leaks against globalists, massive amounts of tax havens and hidden wealth revealed by leaks from South American firms. (Anti-Globalists)

Que Sudden massive leaks of emails of the DNC and Clinton foundation (Anti-Globalists)

Que Brexit, an unexpected upset to some, those of us in the CT new it would happen. (Anti-Globalists)

Now we sit, with the tables seemingly turned. A man who has had everything thrown at him that the globalists could muster, even a few attempted assassinations. None coming close due to excellent protection details.

Bonus: Reports of underground fighting within DUMBs and upon the secret underground Highways beneath the worlds nations. Anti-globalists VS Globalists

If one looks at the children that Trump has parented. They are shining examples of his Character. They are intelligent. Well behaved, no history of drugs or abuses of any substances. Most importantly they are each eloquent.  I was not so sure of Trump. But now that I have had time to look into his past and present. I have come to a conclusion. He is undoubtedly an anti-globalist and an individual who infiltrated there numbers to get to this point he is currently at. When he becomes President, I expect there to be a great revealing to the world. Which I feel will undoubtedly lead to a world war in mid to late 2017. My other prediction, an economic collapse coupled with civil unrest that will roll through the world starting in Europe, sometime before the end of fall. Also, massive unrest after the November election, backed by Soros zombies.

Just my thoughts.

First lets set titles 

^^^no such thing, im sorry... is Dualistic thing, that.... - nwo may play as if there is an 'anti-globalist side'....baut it's all goodCopbadCop...

and concerning trumpy --- it is a master move from the vatican - who rules the US and always has - - to change the leadership from his weird types as bush and obama, into a new Clown-type as trump... exactly conform the cough change in the vatican : from bulky types as ratzinger to a 'new open poe'... --- but it's only aesthetic : it is still the old goodgyBadguy trick

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, loNe said:

First lets set titles 

^^^no such thing, im sorry... is Dualistic thing, that.... - nwo may play as if there is an 'anti-globalist side'....baut it's all goodCopbadCop...

and concerning trumpy --- it is a master move from the vatican - who rules the US and always has - - to change the leadership from his weird types as bush and obama, into a new Clown-type as trump... exactly conform the cough change in the vatican : from bulky types as ratzinger to a 'new open poe'... --- but it's only aesthetic : it is still the old goodgyBadguy trick

I disagree, my discernment says otherwise.

My only thought on Trump is WHEN he wins,he is a for the police to have more power,banning "assault rifles".And doing ANYTHING TO STOP TERROR. That being said every president when they get in office becomes a douchebag.i dont see why this would be any different. I like Trump. He speaks his mind and can connect to Americans more than any politician can. But is Trump going to give us more freedoms? NO,he will take away more freedoms in the name of safety against Terrorism..So that plays into the Globolists hands

1 person likes this

This was an election to break the 2 party stranglehold on America if there ever was one. Had high hopes for Gary Johnson until he chose Weld as his running mate.  Any opposition has been infiltrated and that includes Trump it would seem, but then my discernment has been on alarm with him all along, his past words and actions are what they are.  I  still hope I'm wrong about him because it appears he will win, although I'm still leaning towards them installing Hillary.  But like I said,  I hope I'm wrong. 

Caution: because factions are engaged in a power struggle doesn't mean there are any anti-globalists. It could just mean one group wants control because they think their ideas on how to control things are better. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

This was an election to break the 2 party stranglehold on America if there ever was one. Had high hopes for Gary Johnson until he chose Weld as his running mate.  Any opposition has been infiltrated and that includes Trump it would seem, but then my discernment has been on alarm with him all along, his past words and actions are what they are.  I  still hope I'm wrong about him because it appears he will win, although I'm still leaning towards them installing Hillary.  But like I said,  I hope I'm wrong. 

Caution: because factions are engaged in a power struggle doesn't mean there are any anti-globalists. It could just mean one group wants control because they think their ideas on how to control things are better. 

Thats how i am starting to see things. One faction mite want to deal with a certain situation differently than the other. Its still control,and not for OUR GOOD

21 minutes ago, yaknow said:

My only thought on Trump is WHEN he wins,he is a for the police to have more power,banning "assault rifles".And doing ANYTHING TO STOP TERROR. That being said every president when they get in office becomes a douchebag.i dont see why this would be any different. I like Trump. He speaks his mind and can connect to Americans more than any politician can. But is Trump going to give us more freedoms? NO,he will take away more freedoms in the name of safety against Terrorism..So that plays into the Globolists hands

I disagree on the firearms statement. He is openly for the 2nd amendment the NRA would never have endorsed otherwise. Especially so early on. He also will not give police more power. I think he may actually fix policing in the nation.

6 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Gary is just another hillary shill.

4 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Thats how i am starting to see things. One faction mite want to deal with a certain situation differently than the other. Its still control,and not for OUR GOOD

I believe Trumps faction is for a nationalist Global community. As it is the proven strongest model.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.