Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Epitome of a DUMB ASS!

32 posts in this topic

Man Films Shooting Himself In Face Because Social Media’s Gone Too Far

Published on Jul 24, 2016

The Internet has thrown up some downright stupid social media crazes in its time – from the iron liver challenge to the condom challenge – but we’ve officially reached peak idiocy now that people are actually pointing guns at their own faces.

Yes, that’s right – a shocking new Facebook and YouTube video shows the moment a man willingly shoots himself through his own cheek, swallows the bullet, and then laughs it off.

“Did it hurt bad?” asks the person behind the camera, to which this absolute nutter responds simply, “Yeah,” before noting “f***, I don’t give a f*** about nothing anymore,” while spitting out blood.
Yeah, this is pretty messed up. As if you didn’t already think that people in the U.S. had a bizarre relationship with guns!

It gets even worse when the guy adds: “Shit, I’m f***ed up. Whatever, f*** it. If I die, f*** it!” Because video hits are more important than being alive nowadays, apparently.

And the comments on the video do seem to imply that this is an actual challenge which people are doing on the Internet. Good lord…
Anyway, after a bit of research, the consensus seems to be that the guy in the video is a bloke called Kasper Knight, a rapper from New Haven, Indiana.

He claims on his Facebook page that he did the whole thing just for a bit of fame. Yep, the world has gone mad.

To be honest, we’re just really hoping that this is a really well done hoax, because the alternative is just too terrifying to even contemplate.

All he would have had to do was ask and I would have loaned him my 8 gauge shotgun.

3 people like this

45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

All he would have had to do was ask and I would have loaned him my 8 gauge shotgun.

Dayum! An 8 gauge? Does it kick like a Missouri mule?

If that were real, it would have gone out his other cheek. It didn't. It was a blank with a blood pack in his mouth that he bit down on.

26 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Dayum! An 8 gauge? Does it kick like a Missouri mule?

Every time!  Puts me right on my behind! But... I keep trying.

I was BORN in Indiana, and... i think if i had stayed there and grown up to be a rapper, my lyrics would probley go something like: "F*** ! ... I just realized I'm a rapper from NEW HAVEN, INDIANA ... i dont giva f*** about anything anymore."

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

If that were real, it would have gone out his other cheek. It didn't. It was a blank with a blood pack in his mouth that he bit down on.

Jip, fake as hell!  Even an air-rifle will go through both cheeks easily. ( we just had a case where a girl of 13 was killed by an air gun.)

This guy is just too chirpy for a guy with a hole in his cheek.  Also there is way too little blood.  Why is his tongue still perfectly in tact ?

7 hours ago, Dirty Oldman said:

I was BORN in Indiana, and... i think if i had stayed there and grown up to be a rapper, my lyrics would probley go something like: "F*** ! ... I just realized I'm a rapper from NEW HAVEN, INDIANA ... i dont giva f*** about anything anymore."

Until you've walked the mean streets of New Haven,  Indiana ... survived the suburban jungle...well, you don't even know:

2 people like this

Swallowed the bullet yeh im sure he is real good at swallowing loads...... :roflmao:

That said. Could be fake. But could be real. the movement just before he actually pulls the trigger might mean a slight trajectory exit. Or the bullet may have smacked his teeth and then hitting the jaw bone. Not sure if that would result in no exit wound but it might.

Either way stupid f***ing video craze!

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

8 gauge? I'm impressed. :drinkingwine:

12 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

8 gauge? I'm impressed. :drinkingwine:

Don't be! I'm rolling up in my sherman ww2 tank!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.