Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
loNe

The Sky Of Iron

23 posts in this topic

24/7

..3 things decided me to post..... - the 'sky of earth' is described BAÁ PET... where PET is the sky of this earth, and BAÁ is 'iron, copper' ; the B from 'solarplane' ; the iron of which earth's sky was made.....and this iron represents the 'chakra energies' [for lack of better expression now] , a kind of conscious energies around us, ruling this matrix.... - it is congruent with the copper throne of Horus, north of earth.....literal concepts : no mere symbolism here..... Horus' copper throne - in place of the throne of adamite souls, in His place of rule of earth

few days already, but yesterday, and today increasing ; a raging fury gripping the head ; constantly trying pushing downward towards the soul... - i knew this from a while ago - but it returned : the abode of the 8th king, the consciousness which will come , ruling everybody alive with iron rule, exact as scripture declares, ---- it has nothing to do with some fake antichrist inside some nonsense temple : but it is this iron consciousness of Them....false light of saturn.... into every person's

....i wouldnt even have posted.... but woke not long ago with a violent music,  of a vid two days ago - and no i wasnt busy with that, at all -  the scarey Disharmony, in last 20 secs or so from the vid, with over and over that line,

... i knew the disharmony, together with insanity, having people act exact like those masks in the vid, was from this approaching iron... i had a coffee, opened mail, saw this sent, before,

[...] horrific dream. A girl was alone on a plain, could be a football stadium or a sports arena.she was completely uncovered very afraid and there was nowhere to go or hide. Some sort of hard super hero thing, like those 'transformer' toys,came and completely climbed on her and covered her the way a transformer 'converts' into a mother form - i.e. a car into a man or a plane into a car. It's transformed into her lines and shape but was hard and she was 'encased' . When it moved she moved etc. and that was painful. The transformer thing reminded me of crystal or ruined light. It was very 'off' and when it touched her, was painful to her. She winced in agony...the shards of that think felt like many knives.

and combined the themes - 

just please you all be very careful okay the next days...... and attentive

2 people like this

- i know ; no need for several threads about the same thing, but,

Florida nightclub shooting: Two dead and 16 injured in Fort Myers

20 minutes ago From the sectionUS & Canada  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36882456

Meyr = Mair = Meir is a Jewish masculine given name and an occasional surname. It means "one who shines" ; which is ritually the main meaning [wiki] ; "enlightened" , surnames ;  next to its german etymology, Middle High German word mei(g)er meaning "higher, superior" , but both belong together ; 

http://surnames.behindthename.com/name/mayer-2 , wikipedia, and many other sites

the FORTRESS OF BLUE ENLIGHTENMENT ..... since the place was 'club blue'

..the 'blue kachina' is not 'some comet'... but a spirit-being..... - the very same one as the false light of saturn, of OP ; "fortress" is typically a [glyph] description of the solarplane... 

- and the signature of who did the ritual is in the name Mair... - totally congruent with his previous ritual of the münchen shooting.... [for some reason, i discard the following bomb attempt in Ansfeld, germany - that dont bear hallmarks : but this one surely does...]

The loss of free will? The understanding and knowledge that one must make a personal choice and not accept the things of this earth or face the truth that will hurt the very soul and it being.

[ coming onhere, i expected to have a ban,  Mods... - i am sometimes at the edge ; it is the pressure..... To show you , that this all is nót but "a game" :  ]

France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking near Rouen

26 minutes ago From the sectionEurope

Rouen ---------city in northern France, Roman Rotomagus, in which the second element is Gaulish magos "field, market," and the first is roto"wheel," perhaps reflecting the Gaulish love of chariot-racing, or else it is a personal name. [etymologyonline]

....for reasons i cannot disclose, i cannot write here where the name refers to ; but its immediate related to the name of the poor, poor man,  " frather jaques hamel "  ;

Likely a noun formed from an adjective meaning "maimed". Likely related to Dutch ham ‎(“bacon”).

hamel m ‎(plural hamels, diminutive hameltje n)

wether, a castrated ram (male sheep) [wikipedia + others] 

.."castrated" is always, always, always, a title of Set -- fallen Adam / we ; 

'jaques' is Jacob ----- and you can bet they ment biblical jacob here : read : Set

24 minutes ago, loNe said:

[ coming onhere, i expected to have a ban,  Mods... - i am sometimes at the edge ; it is the pressure..... To show you , that this all is nót but "a game" :  ]

Rouen ---------city in northern France, Roman Rotomagus, in which the second element is Gaulish magos "field, market," and the first is roto"wheel," perhaps reflecting the Gaulish love of chariot-racing, or else it is a personal name. [etymologyonline]

....for reasons i cannot disclose, i cannot write here where the name refers to ; but its immediate related to the name of the poor, poor man,  " frather jaques hamel "  ;

Likely a noun formed from an adjective meaning "maimed". Likely related to Dutch ham ‎(“bacon”).

'jaques' is Jacob ----- and you can bet they ment biblical jacob here : read : Set

edit --- i forgot ofcourse the most obvious context [my mind is a mess..] ,

..it is a priest.... - the ritual is about those who are of His'...

On 7/25/2016 at 10:06 PM, loNe said:

- i know ; no need for several threads about the same thing, but,

Florida nightclub shooting: Two dead and 16 injured in Fort Myers

20 minutes ago From the sectionUS & Canada  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36882456

Meyr = Mair = Meir is a Jewish masculine given name and an occasional surname. It means "one who shines" ; which is ritually the main meaning [wiki] ; "enlightened" , surnames ;  next to its german etymology, Middle High German word mei(g)er meaning "higher, superior" , but both belong together ; 

http://surnames.behindthename.com/name/mayer-2 , wikipedia, and many other sites

the FORTRESS OF BLUE ENLIGHTENMENT ..... since the place was 'club blue'

..the 'blue kachina' is not 'some comet'... but a spirit-being..... - the very same one as the false light of saturn, of OP ; "fortress" is typically a [glyph] description of the solarplane... 

- and the signature of who did the ritual is in the name Mair... - totally congruent with his previous ritual of the münchen shooting.... [for some reason, i discard the following bomb attempt in Ansfeld, germany - that dont bear hallmarks : but this one surely does...]

thats an incredible ritual..it's telling of the disc

..where is the H'ER/Anunna rule exactly as the glyphs tell us

and exactly what it's doing to Adamites..maiming us,...this is what these Rituals do also

what harvest energy for It's Rule...Mouth/Speech

it's telling ..that it does so through Adamites speech

and therefore, male is stripped of His Rule...set.castrated.fallen adam

is that close Lone?

because if it is, then it's a most graphic ritual

Canaan telling us, exactly as it is..it's a kind of disclosure?

I feel a bit silly for saying so

but also i had a so bad downturn at the time of the Ritual

and have been ill most of the day

this always happens to me...with these Rituals...

and we talked of that...how we are being disabled

and again..this was on topic, and where you are in the glyphs

it's quite incredible

you can't make this kind of stuff up

46 minutes ago, loNe said:

sorry..i meant that for the ritual of the French church attack and murdered priest

4 hours ago, Sole said:

sorry..i meant that for the ritual of the French church attack and murdered priest

..look please love,

ritually, they cán use "Isis" , in this case --- since it 's about "ritually murdering believers" 

- while as before [in Nice and München] , they could not say it was [their own]  "Isis who dunnit" : because "Isis cannot murder what is hérs".... okay....

"Isis" cánnot "kill" her own "blue throat chakra of Saturn" [as in florida Ritual]  :  Hence, some "loner" had to do that. Etc.

But hére, They call "Isis" again as [supposed]  perpetrator [as murder of adamite]  : since that is the occult Theme.

France church attack: Priest killed by two 'IS soldiers'

42 minutes ago    From the sectionEurope   [BBC frontpage] 

you see please...?

2 minutes ago, loNe said:

..look please love,

ritually, they cán use "Isis" , in this case --- since it 's about "ritually murdering believers" 

- while as before [in Nice and München] , they could not say it was [their own]  "Isis who dunnit" : because "Isis cannot murder what is hérs".... okay....

"Isis" cánnot "kill" her own "blue throat chakra of Saturn" [as in florida Ritual]  :  Hence, some "loner" had to do that. Etc.

But hére, They call "Isis" again as [supposed]  perpetrator [as murder of adamite]  : since that is the occult Theme.

France church attack: Priest killed by two 'IS soldiers'

42 minutes ago    From the sectionEurope   [BBC frontpage] 

you see please...?

and to add something Gruesome :

[since it was ordered by the vátican, this ritual !!]  ,

..there were TWO murderers : [ remember, even for cough "isis" this is a totally uncalled-for and strange attack ! ] ,

because here are the two witnesses involved -- in this Ritual theme

Yes what matters is getting out of this sorcerous matrix.

3 minutes ago, Hope said:

Yes what matters is getting out of this sorcerous matrix.

..it is Toecurling, his Theatre ---

"They forced [Fr Hamel] to his knees. He wanted to defend himself, and that's when the tragedy happened," she told French media.

"They recorded themselves. They did a sort of sermon around the altar, in Arabic. It's a horror".

[bbc main page]

..cursed you be to hell, you fkn slaves... not just for murdering the poor soul,  not just for siphoning the energy of millions who aid unknowingly your ritual , but foremost [and you know what that word implies ! ]  the cruel and cold devising of your fkn neverending Rituals

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.