Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Syrian Refugee uses machete to kill women, inures two others.

16 posts in this topic

Germany again.

A bystander ran over a machete-wielding refugee this afternoon, ending a rampage that saw a pregnant woman killed and two other injured in Reutlingen in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

source is the same as above (Breitbart)

Posted (edited)

An eyewitness told German newspaper Bild: “The perpetrator was completely out of his mind. He ran with his machete even behind a [police] car. A BMW driver gave it some gas and ran him over. Then he lay prostrate and did not move”.

The paper reports the man behind the wheel of the car was the son of the kebab-shop owner, and that by running down the refugee he likely prevented others from being attacked.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/24/syrian-refugee-machetes-woman-to-death-injures-two-more-in-germany/

The guy who stopped the attacker is probably a Turk. His first name is Alper, that's a Turkish first name, meaning 'the Brave'

Now it gets interesting to watch the public opinion in Germany.

Edited by roamer

I think people are getting to understand that multiculturalism wont work . Muslims seem to hate everyone ...

Multiculturalism is a tool to destroy culture .

2 hours ago, CSB said:

I think people are getting to understand that multiculturalism wont work

If you are looking for something to get upset about, read David Goldberg's twitter account - he strongly disagrees with you.

I saw his tweet by accident, while I was checking twitter for news about the knife attack.

Meanwhile in another German town:

32 minutes ago, roamer said:

No comment.

:facepalm:   Unbelievable   

11 hours ago, roamer said:

If you are looking for something to get upset about, read David Goldberg's twitter account - he strongly disagrees with you.

I saw his tweet by accident, while I was checking twitter for news about the knife attack.

My avatar picture I wear on a custom t shirt; I had two made . It's a come and get me . The police here just smile and shake their heads and walk away .

I take my Colt 1911 shopping in open view with me as I wear this shirt . People ask me if I am a real infidel; I tell them no I believe there is a God .

The t shirt is just a booby trap

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, CSB said:

I think people are getting to understand that multiculturalism wont work . Muslims seem to hate everyone ...

Multiculturalism is a tool to destroy culture .

Those who are pushing it on every western nation know this.
They don't care about your Caucasian Christian heritage.
They only care about themselves and their own kind.

Historically, Jews had always thrived in nations and empires with multicultural, pluralistic and tolerant environments, while they fared badly in strong ethnic or nationalistic societies. European Jews have always been the emblematic stranger or ‘other’.

Therefore, by definition, a society where the stranger is welcome is good for the Jews, although they have not always appreciated this link.

The future of European Jewry is dependant on our ability to shape a multicultural, pluralistic and diverse society.

– Göran Rosenberg, Jewish author and journalist.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, roamer said:

:angry:

That man is an enemy of humanity!
Every last person who supports mass immigration supports genocide.

I don't know how to copy and past his tweets but here's what he says:

"Praying for all the victims of the Munich attacks, those victims being the Muslims who will suffer with Islamophobia because of this attack."
-  David Goldberg Retweeted

"White ''genocide'' is a complete and utter fairy tale, can any sane person really believe this nonsense?"

Oh look, he wrote a book:

How To Deal With White People
by David Goldberg

Using the methods and tips within, you can ease the confusion of interacting with white people, establishing a more direct approach, ensuring your own sense of peace. Learn How to Communicate With Whites.
-----
- How to activate your very own personal White People B.S. Decoder (Whites say, "Let the past go". Decoded, "Let us do what we want and shut up".) 

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8590853-how-to-deal-with-white-people

:angry:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.