Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Dennis Rodman Hit and Run?

2 posts in this topic

Nothing will happen to Rodman even if he is guilty of hit and run. After all he is Kimmy's good buddy. We better not mess with the Dennis or North Korea will be lobbing nukes at us. LOL

Dennis Rodman is a person of interest in a freeway crash in Santa Ana

Famed former basketball player Dennis Rodman is considered a person of interest in a hit-and-run collision that occurred on the I-5 freeway in Santa Ana, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said Friday.

At about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, CHP officers arrived at the scene of a crash on the southbound I-5 freeway, north of Broadway, said Officer Florentino Olivera, an agency spokesman.

When officers arrived, they spoke with the driver of a black BMW sedan, who provided information that suggested Rodman may have been driving another vehicle involved in the crash that drove off, Olivera said.

A passenger in the BMW complained of pain, he added.

“He is a person of interest, not a suspect at this time,” Olivera said.

More: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rodman-723351-freeway-interest.html

4 hours ago, CGK said:

Nothing will happen to Rodman even if he is guilty of hit and run. After all he is Kimmy's good buddy. We better not mess with the Dennis or North Korea will be lobbing nukes at us. LOL

Dennis Rodman is a person of interest in a freeway crash in Santa Ana

Famed former basketball player Dennis Rodman is considered a person of interest in a hit-and-run collision that occurred on the I-5 freeway in Santa Ana, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said Friday.

At about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, CHP officers arrived at the scene of a crash on the southbound I-5 freeway, north of Broadway, said Officer Florentino Olivera, an agency spokesman.

When officers arrived, they spoke with the driver of a black BMW sedan, who provided information that suggested Rodman may have been driving another vehicle involved in the crash that drove off, Olivera said.

A passenger in the BMW complained of pain, he added.

“He is a person of interest, not a suspect at this time,” Olivera said.

More: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rodman-723351-freeway-interest.html

Hmm... Laws are for us peasants! Just ask any celebrity or that Bruce Jenner chick/man thing! It killed someone driving and nothing happened except an interview with Diane Sawyer.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.