Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Alex Jones: “Something Big Is About To Happen!” Don’t Miss This Critical Alert (VIDEO)

6 posts in this topic

Alex Jones: “Something Big Is About To Happen!” Don’t Miss This Critical Alert (VIDEO)

Have you ever had a gut feeling that something big and possible bad is about to happen? If you have, you’re not the only one! In the video below alternative media giant Alex Jones shares his gut feeling about what could be coming! Here is what is stated in his youtube commentary:

“Scientists have proven that humans and animals can sense events and energy sources that are beyond the reach of the five senses. Alex Jones’ sixth sense has been going off in recent weeks and he wanted to take some time to share what he has been going through mentally and call for a discussion of what the future has in store in for all of us.”

Breaking report watch the video: http://referralspam/1IWvlfn

He's had a gut feeling for years...I think it's just gas.

Edited by root

He's had a gut feeling for years...I think it's just gas.

​lmao

All that Texas steak.

I was never really a big fan of Alex Jones, but I have to say though, I saw something in
that man that I've never seen before! I had the distinct feeling that he knows something,
and he is disturbed by it!

Watch the video again and pick up on his body language and facial expressions. Everything
is different about him. He's not himself! He's very restless, and his eyes water up throughout
the entire video!

Watch his eyes!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.