Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

School bans clapping because some people are too “sensitive”

11 posts in this topic

Oh just f*** off already with this shit!

To “respect members” of the “school community” that might be “sensitive to noise,” Elanora Heights Public School in Sydney, Australia has now adopted a “silent cheering” policy at assemblies.

“When you attend an assembly, teachers will prompt the audience to conduct a silent cheer if it is needed,” the school noted in an emailed statement.

Kids will be “free” to “punch the air, pull excited faces and wriggle about on the spot” — that is, of course, until punching the air is banned for promoting violence, pulling excited faces gets banned for offending someone who gets offended when faces are pulled, and wriggling is officially classified as a “microaggression”.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wtf-school-bans-clapping-because-some-people-are-too-sensitive-will-allow-silent-cheers-instead_072016

Let them buy some friggin earplugs if they don't like it! 

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh just f*** off already with this shit!

:cmicsfee:

1 person likes this

Well little Timmy, why are you in the juvenile detention center? Well kind sir my school was having an assembly and I got excited and clapped.

:onfire:

FFS! What the hell is this world coming to. I thought it was mostly the USA but I guess the whole world plumb went full blown retard!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MKMinimum said:

Well little Timmy, why are you in the juvenile detention center? Well kind sir my school was having an assembly and I got excited and clapped.

:onfire:

FFS! What the hell is this world coming to. I thought it was mostly the USA but I guess the whole world plumb went full blown retard!

Little Timmy only felt compelled to express himself freely.

Expression is a form of speech and that cannot be condoned by those who would otherwise condemn free thought or speaking.

I think these little clap sensitive kiddos need to be shipped off to summer camp in a war zone for some desensitivity training. Let them spend a month or two with bombs dropping around them and they will be the first ones to start clapping when the bombing stops.

Oh good grief...
Why don't they just ban speaking all together and get it over with.
Some people have really annoying sounding voices and plus there's various accents.
If a word isn't pronounced just the right way someone might not understand it and get offended.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.