Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Obama Has FBI Using 100 Secret Planes to Spy on Americans Without Warrants (Interview)

9 posts in this topic

If you recall, presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama promised the American people he would run the “most transparent administration in history.” Now, here we are almost eight years later, and it turns out that was one of the few things Obama didn’t lie about… he just never told the American people it would be us that would be the transparent ones, because he planned on shredding all our rights, and violating our privacy at will to further his own agenda. 

In the interview below, cyber technology expert Charles R. Smith talks about the FBI, as being “America’s secret police,” with a force of covert planes that employ “stingray” electronic surveillance. As uncovered by the North Star Post, the FBI has created around 10 shell companies, and through them acquired about 100 small airplanes that they have outfitted with high resolution and infrared cameras, and cell phone interceptors.

STRANGE, HOW THEY COULD NEVER CATCH HILLARY WITH ANYTHING RIGHT?

These aircraft are flying reconnaissance missions over America to surveil its own citizens, listen in on cell phone calls, and monitor text messaging, he says. Smith rightly points out that once again, our utterly lawless President is violating the privacy rights of millions of Americans, by monitoring them without a warrant.

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/obama-has-fbi-using-100-secret-planes-to-spy-on-americans-without-warrants-interview-65276.html

12 minutes ago, BigRed said:

If you recall, presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama promised the American people he would run the “most transparent administration in history.” Now, here we are almost eight years later, and it turns out that was one of the few things Obama didn’t lie about… he just never told the American people it would be us that would be the transparent ones, because he planned on shredding all our rights, and violating our privacy at will to further his own agenda. 

In the interview below, cyber technology expert Charles R. Smith talks about the FBI, as being “America’s secret police,” with a force of covert planes that employ “stingray” electronic surveillance. As uncovered by the North Star Post, the FBI has created around 10 shell companies, and through them acquired about 100 small airplanes that they have outfitted with high resolution and infrared cameras, and cell phone interceptors.

STRANGE, HOW THEY COULD NEVER CATCH HILLARY WITH ANYTHING RIGHT?

These aircraft are flying reconnaissance missions over America to surveil its own citizens, listen in on cell phone calls, and monitor text messaging, he says. Smith rightly points out that once again, our utterly lawless President is violating the privacy rights of millions of Americans, by monitoring them without a warrant.

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/obama-has-fbi-using-100-secret-planes-to-spy-on-americans-without-warrants-interview-65276.html

They have yet to catch er doing anything "right" as well! It is uncanny how she manages to wriggle out of every situation, obviously through the help and manipulation of some very, very powerful "friends" - (maybe the friends are spelled "handlers")

The links to the crooked Klingonfoundation and the Klingonmails are tweeted and posted everywhere but no one makes a real meal out of it.  To be honest, America is not going to get rid of this Klingonscourge by  tweeting and re-tweeting #hashtag this and #hashtag that.  And if that Klingonwoman is elected as POTUS you can kiss the land of the free' ass goodbye!

To run a country is nothing different than running a large corporate business, the principles and strategies remain very similar.

The Senate is nothing other than a board of directors.  There is still a lot of marketing that needs to be done, just like any product or corporation a country has a brand image and that brand image portrays the culture of the "organisation", thus every person in government potentially has the power to either damage or enhance that brand image.  The current bunch are doing everything in their power to sink the brand image of America in the eyes of the world with the Obama administration's hell bent ideology supporting terrorism and supporting the likes of the Klingonclan!

A country is simply a system, an open system where external forces play a role in the existence and operation of the system.  A system like this is made up of three basic components which determines the operation. Those are: Inputs, Transformation and Outputs and the synergy between them and the external environment determines the successes of the system.  Inputs are all those things that go into a country that determines the transformation (i.e. the actual day to day operations of the entire country). Thus the inputs determine the outputs and currently the US has a GAGA system. 

GAGA = Garbage in / garbage out.  And with the Klingonclan the garbage pile will just get bigger and bigger!

1 person likes this

I was intrigued by a chart I saw over the weekend.

It showed that the President was over the Vice President, and some other officers.  But the Board of Directors (Congress) was over him.  But We the People were over Congress.  So.....let's the right organizational chart in people's minds the way the Founding Fathers intended it.  

Simple illustration.  The President is the Commander-in-Chief, but only when Congress declares War.  But the government has to trick We the People into thinking that war is necessary, (Gulf of Tonkin), thus usurping their power.  If War is not a clear and present danger, we should not be getting into war.  Moving our military assets to protect our country from allowing the battle to take place on our soil, however, is ongoing, and doesn't necessarily require approval (maybe a previous declaration of war).  

But when a long train of abuses, and usurpations, owing invariably to the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide new guards for their security.  

1 person likes this

Obama Has FBI Using 100 Secret Planes to Spy on Americans Without Warrants

Why do they need planes?  Google earth does a fine job of spying already.

Why did we put all those spy satellites in orbit if they are not being used for spying?

This government fails at everything!

They're probably watching this thread right now.

Hello NSA/FBI/CIA/NWO/UN guys, I'm getting ready to order a pizza, if you want some you'll have to help with the bill and tip the delivery driver. I like pepperoni on mine mkay? 

4 hours ago, CGK said:

Obama Has FBI Using 100 Secret Planes to Spy on Americans Without Warrants

Why do they need planes?  Google earth does a fine job of spying already.

Why did we put all those spy satellites in orbit if they are not being used for spying?

This government fails at everything!

You mean keyhole.

Google CEO Eric Schmidt says that if they happen to photograph you doing some illegal activity that maybe you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place....like we really need Google Earth...

16 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Hello NSA/FBI/CIA/NWO/UN guys, I'm getting ready to order a pizza, if you want some you'll have to help with the bill and tip the delivery driver. I like pepperoni on mine mkay? 

If all those organizations were meeting at the same house none of them would be organized enough to realize that they only need to make order for everybody.  But they all call in an order in the same address.  

12 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Did you receive an answer yet? Maybe something like

We are not your pizza delivery service! We have more important work to do - like reading your emails.

Sincerely

Homeland Security  :cool:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.