Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

These 7 Realities Remain True No Matter How Many Psyop Shootings Take Place

12 posts in this topic

Note to the ruling elite and the masses who believe their staged news and propaganda. In fact, note to all humans including those who don’t believe mainstream media news. Whether you are brainwashed with government controlled news and propaganda or a genuine truth seeker or researcher who perhaps may be falling for an occasional staged shootings going on today thinking they can’t all be fake (right?). Yes you (us)! All of us have an obligation to at least try to look at what is true completely outside of these “terrorism” and “shooting” narratives. And realize that none of us are above being fooled including myself.

That said, let’s consider some things that are undebatable and hold true regardless of whether these events are real or not. Let’s pretend that 20 children ACTUALLY died at Sandy Hook and let’s pretend all of the shootings and events of the past 5 years are all 100% true. From Boston bombing, Umpqua College, Navy Yard, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, Marysville, Santa Monica College, Virginia TV reporter “live shooting”, Charleston church shooting, Aurora Colorado theater, Orlando night club, Dallas sniper and on and on let’s just give the mainstream media and the government a clean slate and idiotically accept their narrative as true blue. This is obviously almost unimaginable for truth seekers who know better but for the sake of this article let’s all pretend.

Okay, now that we’ve made every single one of the shootings of the past 5 years real, genuine and 100% true (for the sake of this fictional example) let’s see where that would leave us with. Let’s close our eyes and imagine now- real shootings are happening everywhere (in this fictional hypothetical world) and we can’t stop them. We see that the shooters amazingly seem to get their hands on AR-15s, AK-47s, all kinds of guns, gas masks and other military type equipment. Sometimes the weapons are obtained legally and mostly illegally. The shooters do their killing for all kinds of reasons and most of the time they die but not before leaving a manifesto to make it clear why they are doing what they did. Even in this fictional reality we are all trying to imagine, anyone can step back and see that the only beneficiary of ALL of these shooting events is … government. No one, not you or I or anyone who believes in mainstream media, not even anyone who is part of the mainstream media or government including Obama himself or anyone else can deny that the objective end result is that big government is the ONLY beneficiary of these events. We’ll talk more about this later.

In the meantime, here are 7 undeniable crystal clear facts that remain perfectly true and factual regardless of whether all of these events are fake, all are 100% real or whether the truth is somewhere in between. Since we all have an obligation to search for objectivity here they are now. Consider these facts and judge for yourself.

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/07/these-7-realities-remain-true-no-matter-how-many-psyop-shootings-take-place-5197.html?currentSplittedPage=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1- Gun-free zones are death zones of defenseless people hoping to not be shot dead

2- Government has a factual history of false flag operations and staged terror

3- More government power means less personal freedom

4- ISIS was factually created, funded trained and armed by the West and its allies

5- The rule of law now officially does not apply to Hillary Clinton and other ruling elites

6- The federal 3-letter alphabet agencies lie all the time and have endorsed false flag attacks and staged events

7- The idea that a big government with more power will solve the problems of humanity is fictional with no historic examples to back it up

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real Osama Bin Laden was on a dialysis machine two months before 9/11, and was dead from kidney failure.   The crafted Osama Bin Laden was CIA asset Tim Osmond.  

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/proof-that-osama-bin-laden-was-cia-and.html

So who's leaving in a hurry on a jet after 9/11 when noone else is allowed to go anywhere?  Supposedly Osama Bin Laden and other Saudis were coming and going.  So was the Osama Bin Laden in this case, Tim Osmond?

http://rense.com/general53/saud.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

George W Bush threatened with assassins the day before 9/11 in Sarasota, FL.  Some warnings and precautions taken?

http://www.madcowprod.com/page/19/

The place that the Saudis are leaving that is questioned in Tampa is only about 60 miles away from Sarasota.

Florida was also a place that some of the hijackers were found to be training.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

1- Gun-free zones are death zones of defenseless people hoping to not be shot dead

2- Government has a factual history of false flag operations and staged terror

3- More government power means less personal freedom

4- ISIS was factually created, funded trained and armed by the West and its allies

5- The rule of law now officially does not apply to Hillary Clinton and other ruling elites

6- The federal 3-letter alphabet agencies lie all the time and have endorsed false flag attacks and staged events

7- The idea that a big government with more power will solve the problems of humanity is fictional with no historic examples to back it up

 

There is only speculation of 4. Lets not be shouting such a thing to be true until its completely proven. Because if it is, revolution time has long since been the course. I say this because the people saying so and there sources are barely credible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

There is only speculation of 4. Lets not be shouting such a thing to be true until its completely proven. Because if it is, revolution time has long since been the course. I say this because the people saying so and there sources are barely credible.

That's according to the article...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

4- ISIS was factually created, funded trained and armed by the West and its allies

I was curious which source the article quotes to support this point. There is a link within the statement "... but the fact of the matter is ISIS is a creation not an enemy of the US" but it doesn't work for me because of a failed redirect to a youtube video ['Fatal error: blah blah']. I've copied the link and opened it directly; it's an amazing interview about the origin of ISIS.

Interview with Sheikh Nabeel Naim former founder of Jihad Organization & expert in Islamist groups (according to youtube text)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuJ5v3AbJg

transcript: http://www.syrianews.cc/isis-the-bombshell-interview-to-impeach-obama/

Please note: I don't claim that this source is credible; but it may be worth watching it or some part of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

There is only speculation of 4. Lets not be shouting such a thing to be true until its completely proven. Because if it is, revolution time has long since been the course. I say this because the people saying so and there sources are barely credible.

#4 is true in the way that many political creators of ISIS hold dual citizenship in both the west and Israel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

#4 is true in the way that many political creators of ISIS hold dual citizenship in both the west and Israel.

I have yet to see substantiated proof of this. I have seen more proof of ISIS being Turkey backed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

The real Osama Bin Laden was on a dialysis machine two months before 9/11, and was dead from kidney failure.   The crafted Osama Bin Laden was CIA asset Tim Osmond.  

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/proof-that-osama-bin-laden-was-cia-and.html

So who's leaving in a hurry on a jet after 9/11 when noone else is allowed to go anywhere?  Supposedly Osama Bin Laden and other Saudis were coming and going.  So was the Osama Bin Laden in this case, Tim Osmond?

http://rense.com/general53/saud.htm

Simply look to those that would oppose the current regime in Syria as the creators of ISIS.

Presently, ISIS are the boogeyman who are the principal targets in Syria to create chaos and a war by proxy to literally destroy Syrian infrastructure.

ISIS - Like ventures in other parts of the world are of little consequence to the agenda although they do get better media coverage as a distraction.

Google " new boundary map of Israel".

In that scenario, Syria doesn't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I have yet to see substantiated proof of this. I have seen more proof of ISIS being Turkey backed.

There seems to be an unholy alliance of ISIS supporting countries; U.S., Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar (order is not significant here)

Turkey has a key role in providing supplies because of its geographical proximity to Syria / Iraq

Note added after @thedudeabides remark below:

It's rather a cooperation between these countries than an alliance.

Edited by roamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, roamer said:

There seems to be an unholy alliance of ISIS supporting countries; U.S., Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar (order is not significant here)

Turkey has a key role in providing supplies because of its geographical proximity to Syria / Iraq

 

I see, this all stems from a lack of understanding in geopolitics. Not you per-say, but those you are getting info from. We are not friends to Saudi Arabia or Turkey, we simply tolerate them. Israel of course is an ally as it is the only nation that supports democracy and freedom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.