Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

"Turkey’s secret pact with Islamic State exposed by operative behind wave of ISIS attacks"

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Turkey’s secret pact with Islamic State exposed by operative behind wave of ISIS attacks"

Published: July 22, 2016

New evidence has emerged that the Turkish government under President Erdogan is covertly providing direct military, financial and logistical support to ISIS, even while claiming to fight the terror network.

The evidence comes in the form of testimony from an ISIS terrorist captured by Kurdish Peshmerga fighters, widely recognised as the most effective force confronting ISIS on the ground.

The testimony has been reported by two Kurdish news agencies, the Syrian-Kurdish Harwar News Agency (ANHA) based in Rojava, and the Turkish-Kurdish Ajansa Nûçeyan a Firatê (Firat News Agency or ANF News). The latter’s head office is based in Amsterdam.

Websites of both news agencies are blocked in Turkey.

Interviews with the ISIS fighter, captured by the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), reveal that Turkish military and security forces are facilitating ISIS operations within Syria, as well as ISIS terrorist attacks inside Turkey.

The new testimony corroborates similar claims made by other former and active ISIS members, as well as Western and Middle East intelligence sources.

Yet Turkey is a leading member of the NATO alliance. And while the Western members of NATO have gathered mounting intelligence confirming Turkey’s sponsorship of ISIS, they have refused to act on this intelligence.

Read the whole post here : http://www.blacklistednews.com/"Turkey’s_secret_pact_with_Islamic_State_exposed_by_operative_behind_wave_of_ISIS_attacks"/52894/0/38/38/Y/M.html

If true, this is a very damning development .

And even if not true, my bet will be that the US government will use it as anti-Turkey propaganda .

Unfortunately, however, President Obama is in a very difficult situation .

Turkey has our 2700 troops at Incerlik, and 51 nuclear bombs; Turkey has formally demanded the extradition of Imam Gulen, a demand to which the US government has not responded, and most probably will not .

And the reason I say this is because Gulen is a CIA asset, who most probably will blab everything he knows about the CIA's presence in Turkey at the first threat of "enhanced interrogation ."

Look for Gulen to become "very depressed" about the situation in his homeland, get suicided", and Fedexed back to Erdogan in a cheap metal casket .

Political assassinations have become such a norm in this country that I would not bet against it right now .

Edited by CSB

NATO has known all along. They provide support intelligence and arms and my favourite, "advisors" which is highly experienced soldiers in the field who act as field commanders.

The more you look at the history of the world and military actions for the last 120 years you see they were rarely if ever for political reasons, but they are always sold to the public as such.

The Art of War states no unpopular war (unpopular with the taxpayers) can be sustained for long. So you have to dress it up as some moral or holy crusade. The enemy has to be portrayed as evil lacking morals and insane and unable to be reasoned with.

Syria has always been about oil pipelines. From the moment the pipeline biulders declined to give Syria a cut and access into the proposed pipelines for Syrian oil and Assad said " No deal for Syrian oil, no pipeline. " they have been under attack.

Standard tactic of the CIA is to find dissident people within a nation and support and fund them. That is why Isis can't be defeated by NATO, they are NATO's tool in Syria and Libya ( and the African nations who have oil and mineral deposits the multi national corporations desire but don't want to pay for.).

Russia stepped up because those pipelines were going to be a rival for their oil and gas markets in Europe.

Isis fighters fight for wages. So do the contractors and mercenaries who fight along side them.

If it was a holy or religious motivated action those Muslim fighters would be doing it for free.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Russia stepped up because those pipelines were going to be a rival for their oil and gas markets in Europe.

There is another much more important reason for Russia to fight ISIS. The Russians know that ISIS will invade their country sooner or later; they prefer to fight against ISIS now before they have to fight against it on their own soil. The wars in Chechnya were an indication of what is in store for Russia if ISIS can't be defeated in Syria / Iraq.

The Second Chechen War was launched by the Russian Federation, starting 26 August 1999, in response to the Invasion of Dagestan by the Islamic International Brigade (IIB).

On 1 October, Russian troops entered Chechnya. The campaign ended the de facto independence of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria and restored Russian federal control over the territory. The war attracted a large number of foreign fighters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, roamer said:

There is another much more important reason for Russia to fight ISIS. The Russians know that ISIS will invade their country sooner or later; they prefer to fight against ISIS now before they have to fight against it on their own soil. The wars in Chechnya were an indication of what is in store for Russia if ISIS can't be defeated in Syria / Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

Very good point.

Isis will do what the business barons can't be seen doing. Same as they did in Libya on behalf of Hilliary and co as exposed in her hacked emails.

Pretty bad exposure considering the western MSN claimed it was rebels who wanted to get their nation back....later we here them admitting NATO assisted them ..and even later those rebels were isis.

Sydney Blumenthal... Who is he really and why does he tell Hilliary what to do.. And later that gets done.

Quite the spider web when civilians can command government officials who command rebel terrorist groups.

You would think the ct scene and sites would be making a very big deal over it.....but they seem to be on someone's payroll....just like the msm.

2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

You would think the ct scene and sites would be making a very big deal over it.....but they seem to be on someone's payroll....just like the msm.

The ct scene isn't immune against msm brainwashing - it's most efficient if you don't notice it.

As you may have noticed, I'm somewhat acquainted with the Russian point of view. The reason is simple: I'm reading the English version of Russian news sources on a regular bases as an antidote to PC and the MSM view. The portrayal of Assad as an evil dictator is just an example; anyone who views him this way should watch an interview with him or at least a part of an interview. I did exactly this and I thought "What's that? The evil dictator sounds much more reasonable than any Western politician!"

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, roamer said:

The ct scene isn't immune against msm brainwashing - it's most efficient if you don't notice it.

As you may have noticed, I'm somewhat acquainted with the Russian point of view. The reason is simple: I'm reading the English version of Russian news sources on a regular bases as an antidote to PC and the MSM view. The portrayal of Assad as an evil dictator is just an example; anyone who views him this way should watch an interview with him or at least a part of an interview. I did exactly this and I thought "What's that? The evil dictator sounds much more reasonable than any Western politician!"

I have been reading similar material for a couple of years.

I was asked to write articles on the Ukraine and Syria over 3 years ago for a site I helped run called Munication. I had a good range of sources censored material and a few soldiers who were prepared to say what they really did in off the book operations.

Ukraine was funded by the same business people who fund the operations in Syria and Libya before that.

Arabian light crude set world oil prices. Libya effectively set world oil prices because they had the best oil. They had to be taken out if oil prices were to be manipulated.

Ukraine was an attempt to shut down Russian control of European gas and oil prices for heating which the Russian economy needs to stay afloat.

The US gas boom was thought to be able to fill the gap making the US oil cartel and partners rich while hammering their Russian competitors. 

Some genius screwed up the numbers. The USA could supply the gas but no LNG ships could unload it quick enough....so that plan was a fail.

There is a huge oil and gas reserve off shore from Palestine... So they will never allowed to be a nation until Israel (owned and controlled by the Rothschild clan) gets their hands on it.

That same deposit runs up to Syria. So they could never allow Syria access to the proposed pipelines. If so Syria could become rich and not under IMF debt.

The IMF is just the five Rothschild central banks under another name to stop the game being so obvious.

In the USA oil banking and intelligence agencies are indistinguishable. Some former Intel operatives couldn't work out if they were working for the CIA or the US oil companies. The sad truth is the CIA works for the USA business cartel which formed in the 1920's and after WWII controlled the pentagon, US politics and were the top and preferred military contractors, including IBM who helped run the Nazi war machine... Which was funded Wall Street. Henry Ford helped set up those German vehicle factories.

Had the 1933 business plot in the USA been successful I have no doubt the USA would have sided with the Nazis they funded.

Twisted web indeed.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Ukraine was funded by the same business people who fund the operations in Syria and Libya before that.

Arabian light crude set world oil prices. Libya effectively set world oil prices because they had the best oil. They had to be taken out if oil prices were to be manipulated.

Ukraine was an attempt to shut down Russian control of European gas and oil prices for heating which the Russian economy needs to stay afloat.

The US gas boom was thought to be able to fill the gap making the US oil cartel and partners rich while hammering their Russian competitors. 

Some genius screwed up the numbers. The USA could supply the gas but no LNG ships could unload it quick enough....so that plan was a fail.

Thank you for reminding me of this aspect, I nearly forgot it. I fully agree with you.

• the most important Russian pipeline runs through Ukraine towards the West
  • Quatar wants to build a gas pipeline through Syria towards Turkey; Quatar possesses a verv big gas field in the Persian Gulf
  • I'm not acquainted with the situation in Lybia
  • LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) was a severe miscalculation; if anyone is interested in this topic, zerohedge has a number of good articles about it

@Guitar Doc, please don't get me wrong. Although I answering to your post, I'm talking to everybody else reading this at the same time. This is the reason why I'm mentioning the basic facts here and there, in the same way as you had to remind me of the economical side of the chaos in the Middle East.

Edited by roamer

10 hours ago, roamer said:

Thank you for reminding me of this aspect, I nearly forgot it. I fully agree with you.

• the most important Russian pipeline runs through Ukraine towards the West
  • Quatar wants to build a gas pipeline through Syria towards Turkey; Quatar possesses a verv big gas field in the Persian Gulf
  • I'm not acquainted with the situation in Lybia
  • LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) was a severe miscalculation; if anyone is interested in this topic, zerohedge has a number of good articles about it

@Guitar Doc, please don't get me wrong. Although I answering to your post, I'm talking to everybody else reading this at the same time. This is the reason why I'm mentioning the basic facts here and there, in the same way as you had to remind me of the economical side of the chaos in the Middle East.

For sure.

If people in the ct scene understand geopolitics better they can see the motivations and hidden hands that move the world and why.

I have some posts to explain this better starting from 1898 onwards up to where we are today.

The old maxim applies, who benefited the most and follow the money.

The hardest thing for most people to wrap their heads around is we (our nations) are the bad guys. There are no good guys unless you count us, the ordinary person.

That is why we are treated like a potential enemy which must be controlled.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.