Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

3 elongated skulls found in Antarctica

15 posts in this topic

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2016/07/alien-remains-in-antarctica-three-new.html?m=1

Smithsonian archaeologist Damian Waters and his team have uncovered three elongated skulls in the region of La Paille, Antarctica. The discovery came as a total surprise to the world of archaeology as they are the first human remains uncovered from Antarctica, thought never to have been visited by humans until the modern age. We just can’t believe it! We didn’t just find human remains on Antarctica, we found elongated skulls! I have to pinch myself every time I wake up, I just can’t believe it! This will redefine our view of mankind’s history as a whole!” excitedly explains M. Waters. Elongated skulls have been found in Peru and in Egypt, proving past civilizations made contact long before history books want to acknowledge. But this discovery is plain incredible. It shows there was contact thousand of years ago between civilizations in Africa, South America and Antarctica. Elongated skulls are thought to have been a common deformation done upon children of the elite in many ancient cultures tells us a spokesman of the Smithsonian Institute of New York. It was done by wrapping a cloth around the infant’s head when the skull is not yet in a solid state. This characteristic was used to amplify differences of traits between higher ranking classes of society and lower classes . These elongated skulls are much, much larger than normal human skulls would be. Purposeful cranial deformation can change the shape of a skull, but it cannot increase the volume of the skull. In addition, these skulls have quite a few other important physical characteristics that greatly set them apart from normal human skulls. This knowledge is incredibly important, regardless of what these skulls end up being, human or otherwise, it is still important for unraveling the history of our past. These are obviously an incredibly mysterious group of people.

(Cut)

@Ukshep, well, you asked about new alien stories and these are what are popping up.  :IGly6RW:

2 people like this

Since these people were from the Smithsonian, they should have immediately known that Antarctica was not always covered by ice.

It's pretty common knowledge that Antarctica was once a lush tropical jungle and rainforest approx 50 million years ago.

As a matter of fact, many now believe that Antarctica used to be Atlantis under the ice before the crustal shift occurred.

So yes, there were advanced humans there at one time.

http://www.seeker.com/drilling-discovers-ancient-antarctic-rainforest-1765906877.html

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The continents have shifted many times by great global catastrophes and the earth itself has done the same with changes in cold regions being moved to warmer regions and vice versa. If you look at the earth from space, always remember, there is no up or down, no north or south. It's all perspective and nothing more! Who ever decided what north and south would be here on the planet anyway? It could have actually been the other way around.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
1 person likes this

Lloyd Pye researched the long skulls and was in the middle of his Starchild skull project when he died.

http://www.lloydpye.com/starchildskull.htm

His video, "Everything You Know Is Wrong," was my signature on LOP. One of the best interviews ever. Anyone who calls himself a ct-er must see it.

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

It's pretty common knowledge that Antarctica was once a lush tropical jungle and rainforest approx 50 million years ago.

Modern humans didn't exist that far back, so this begs the question: Where were these "guys" from? 

3 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Modern humans didn't exist that far back, so this begs the question: Where were these "guys" from? 

You're right, modern humans didn't exist that far back, but other humans did in other earth ages.

Read my replies in the following thread from just last night.

1 person likes this

At the risk of detailing the tread: - I will ask the questions in the relevant thread on FE.

39 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The continents have shifted many times by great global catastrophes and the earth itself has done the same with changes in cold regions being moved to warmer regions and vice versa. If you look at the earth from space, always remember, there is no up or down, no north or south. It's all perspective and nothing more! Who ever decided what north and south would be here on the planet anyway? It could have actually been the other way around.

Good theories

That is pretty cool. I've always thought that people lived on Antarctica years and years ago. 

1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Since these people were from the Smithsonian, they should have immediately known that Antarctica was not always covered by ice.

As a matter of fact, many now believe that Antarctica used to be Atlantis under the ice before the crustal shift occurred.

So yes, there were advanced humans there at one time.

http://www.seeker.com/drilling-discovers-ancient-antarctic-rainforest-1765906877.html

How long ago Antarctica was ice free is the only question.  Elongated skulls have been found world wide. Could these be the originals that later peoples mimicked? 

27 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

How long ago Antarctica was ice free is the only question.  Elongated skulls have been found world wide. Could these be the originals that later peoples mimicked? 

Something yelled me you may be on to something. I think it was green maybe 10k years ago. Hasn't there been a flood story or two since then. Maybe a mini ice age that changed things around. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

It is believed that the changes took place between 12,000 and 18,000 years ago.

Same thing with the Sphinx in Egypt, but not under ice as far as we know, but Egypt was at one time in the moist tropics judging from the following image of water erosion on and in the Sphinx general area. Also, there have been tropical plants preserved about 30 feet below the surface in that entire area.

http://www.davidpbillington.net/southwallwestlarge.jpg

We are not sure as to why the elongated skulls have been found worldwide because according to ancient text, they were not the original large humans. They may have been a more hybrid version of Nephilim as it was being perfected genetically.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.