Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roamer

Richard Gutjahr is the same guy who filmed the shooter in Munich! and the Truck in Nice!

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Rothbard  You found the most important and most central peace of the puzzle!

Edit: all credit for discovering this info about Gutjahr's wife goes to Tess on another big ct forum (you know which one)

Richard Gutjahr is the same guy who filmed the shooter! Several sources claim that his wife is a Mossad agent, but I couldn't verify it yet. Still digging ...

From another video about this guy:

Richard Gutjahr, the person who "happened" to filmed from his balcony the moment a truck supposedly driven by a terrorist "slams into people" in Nice, France that supposedly "killed more than 77 people", also "happened" is CNN (a NWO Illuminati mouthpiece) trained journalist with extremely close tie to Israel.

His wife Einat Wilf was Israel Mossad agent lieutenant and is now Israel politician.

Einat Wilf was born in Jerusalem. During her national service in the Israel Defense Forces she was an Intelligence Officer in Unit 8200, and reached the rank of lieutenant. She then went to Harvard University, receiving a BA in government.

Wilf describes herself as a Zionist and an atheist.

Wilf served as a Foreign Policy Advisor to Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres, a strategic consultant with McKinsey & Company in New York City and a General Partner with Koor Corporate Venture Capital in Israel.

A frequent guest on Israeli radio and television talk shows and a member of the President's Conference Steering Committee.

In 2007, she ran for the presidency of the World Jewish Congress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D2ZrT4eDRk

If you have some doubt because these are just youtube videos, then you should read this article in The Jewish Weekly

MK Einat Wilf On Being Intermarried But Not Interfaith

Edited by roamer
giving credit for discovering this piece of info
1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, roamer said:

@Rothbard  You found the most important and most central peace of the puzzle!

Richard Gutjahr is the same guy who filmed the shooter! Several sources claim that his wife is a Mossad agent, but I couldn't verify it yet. Still digging ...

From another video about this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D2ZrT4eDRk

If you have some doubt because these are just youtube videos, then you should read this article in The Jewish Weekly

MK Einat Wilf On Being Intermarried But Not Interfaith

i pointed this out in chat its insane ain't it. We need that guys travel itinerary!

1 hour ago, roamer said:

what's up with that 'Sam Hyde' / 'Kassam Haid' / 'Sam al haid' meme?

I don't care if some ct forums are busy creating different memes like the infamous 'Nobody' ... but here we have news agencies promoting a specific meme! That's an entirely different kettle of fish.

I'm not exactly sure tbh i could not find much on it.

Sounds a bit like a fabrication. Where is the actual proof linking him?

All and I do mean ALL the world is a stage. Has been for quite some time now.

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Sounds a bit like a fabrication. Where is the actual proof linking him?

Linking Gutjahr to what?

As a side note: many of Gutjahr's twitter messages about the shooting in Munich have disappeared during the last few hours, while there is a thread on GLP about the same topic (which brought it to my attention) where some people are desperately trying to bury this issue.

Posted (edited)

This is all to promote the Greater Israel Plan, and the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan. Angela Merkel's original last name is Kasnar, and in 2010 she won the first ever Coudenhove Kalergi Award. Iran and Syria are the last two nation's needed to fall for The Greater Israel Plan to be complete. Both of these lovely plan's were concocted by the same Talmudic psychopath's. They desire control over the Goyim "cattle", which is everyone not of their satanic group. The method's are many since the Central Banker's " Rothschild's, Warburg's, Shiff's, George Soros, Rockefeller's, IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve, etc. have such a hoard of money, resources, and technology. Strange time to be alive....

The Mossad's motto " By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War."

Edited by Venator
add info
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Venator said:

This is all to promote the Greater Israel Plan, and the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan. Angela Merkel's original last name is Kasnar, and in 2010 she won the first ever Coudenhove Kalergi Award. Iran and Syria are the last two nation's needed to fall for The Greater Israel Plan to be complete. Both of these lovely plan's were concocted by the same Talmudic psychopath's. They desire control over the Goyim "cattle", which is everyone not of their satanic group. The method's are many since the Central Banker's " Rothschild's, Warburg's, Shiff's, George Soros, Rockefeller's, IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve, etc. have such a hoard of money, resources, and technology. Strange time to be alive....

The Mossad's motto " By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War."

While some MKs have utilized Toulouse to tell Jews they can no longer live in France and should immigrate to Israel, others oppose such thinking. “This should not be connected to aliya,” said MK Einat Wilf (Independence) on Tuesday, at an urgent session of the Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Affairs Committee. “Israel is attractive, and people should come here because life is good here, and not because of anti-Semitism elsewhere.

This is an older (2012) incident in France but all the players and principles are equally relevant.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/concerned-but-not-panicking/

Edited by Team Uzi

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, roamer said:

As a side note: many of Gutjahr's twitter messages about the shooting in Munich have disappeared during the last few hours, while there is a thread on GLP about the same topic (which brought it to my attention) where some people are desperately trying to bury this issue.

I meant where is the proof its him recording. I see a lot of nefarious stuff going on. I am just trying to remain slightly skeptical so as to promote proper digging.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I meant where is the proof its him recording. I see a lot of nefarious stuff going on. I am just trying to remain slightly skeptical so as to promote proper digging.

That's ok, but please ... don't take that attitude of asking "where's the proof for this, where's the proof for that?" There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but if you really want to know whether a claim is foolproof then you have to do your own research.

Nevertheless, here is one proof that Gutjahr was really at the scene of the shooting in Munich: he reported live on air for the main German TV station and a regional TV / radio station, saying "I'm directly in front of the Olympia shopping mall now ...", and the speaker announced him saying to him (in German) "you have been also an eyewitness of the terror attack in Nice."

Is this not proof enough? There is much more, but this one should be sufficient here.

4 hours ago, roamer said:

That's ok, but please ... don't take that attitude of asking "where's the proof for this, where's the proof for that?" There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but if you really want to know whether a claim is foolproof then you have to do your own research.

Nevertheless, here is one proof that Gutjahr was really at the scene of the shooting in Munich: he reported live on air for the main German TV station and a regional TV / radio station, saying "I'm directly in front of the Olympia shopping mall now ...", and the speaker announced him saying to him (in German) "you have been also an eyewitness of the terror attack in Nice."

Is this not proof enough? There is much more, but this one should be sufficient here.

Yea, seems as fishy as the mormon kid.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.