Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Hillary Picks Tim Kaine

11 posts in this topic

Hillary picks the second lowest on the Democrat totem pole!

Sen. Timothy Kaine

Junior Senator from Virginia
Democrat
Serving Jan 3, 2013 – Jan 3, 2019

These special year-end statistics cover Kaine’s record during the 2015 legislative year and compare him to other senators serving at the end of the session.

Leadership Score - 2nd lowest among Senate Democrats

Our unique leadership analysis looks at who is cosponsoring whose bills. A higher score shows a greater ability to get cosponsors on bills.

For more, see our methodology. Note that because on this page only legislative activity in 2015 is considered, the leadership score here may differ from Kaine’s score elsewhere on GovTrack.

compared to...rank

Senate Sophomores- 3rd lowest out of 16

Senate Democrats- 2nd lowest out of 44

All Senators- 10th lowest out of 100

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/timothy_kaine/412582/report-card/2015

Democrat Tim Kaine served as governor of Virginia from 2006 to 2010, and is currently a member of the U.S. Senate.

Synopsis

Born in Minnesota in 1958, Tim Kaine began practicing law in Richmond, Virginia, after graduating from Harvard Law School in 1983. He was voted to the Richmond City Council in 1994, marking the start of a political ascent that eventually led to his election as Virginia governor in 2005. Following a stint as chairman of the Democratic National Party, Kaine was elected to the U.S. Senate in 2012. In 2016, he emerged as a potential vice presidential running mate for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Formative Years

Politician, lawyer, Virginia governor and senator, Timothy Michael Kaine was born on February 26, 1958, in St. Paul, Minnesota, but grew up in the area of Kansas City, Missouri. The eldest son of an ironworker and a home economics teacher, Kaine has noted he wasn't raised in an overtly political household, but became drawn to matters of public interest during the political and social upheaval of the 1960s.

Kaine attended Rockhurst High School, an all-boys Jesuit high school, where he joined spring mission drives to fund Jesuit activities in Honduras and became student government president. He went on to the University of Missouri, completing his bachelor's degree in economics in three years, before entering Harvard Law School. 

Kaine took a year off from law school to volunteer with Jesuit missionaries in Honduras, where he ran a small vocational school for teenage boys while honing his Spanish. It was an eye-opening experience for the Midwesterner, who witnessed the devastating effects of poverty up close, and ignited his longstanding commitment to social justice. 

More: http://www.biography.com/people/tim-kaine-338982#profile

He went to law school?

He must have flunked out to not see the law breaking criminal he supports.

Maybe he just got by with a D-.   :lol_alpha:

Now I know why she picked Kaine...

June 13, 2013

Why Sen. Kaine’s Español Is More Than Just A Spanish Speech

The Virginia senator spoke on the floor for nearly 14 minutes in Spanish, the first senator ever to do so.

During Tuesday’s debate on the Senate’s immigration bill, Virginia’s Democratic Senator Tim Kaine took to the podium and launched into a nearly 14-minute floor speech entirely in Spanish, making him the first senator ever to do so. 

Before beginning, Kaine asked permission to deliver the speech in Spanish. Heidi Heitkamp, the Senate’s presiding officer, gave him this permission, but only after she hesitated in her speech and made a quick double take in Kaine’s direction.

During his speech, the Virginia Democrat spoke of his decision to address the Senate in Spanish saying:

I think it is appropriate that I spend a few minutes explaining the bill in Spanish, a language that has been spoken in this country since Spanish missionaries founded St. Augustine, Florida in 1565.  Spanish is also spoken by almost 40 million Americans who have a lot at stake in the outcome of this debate.

More:

http://www.alternet.org/immigration/why-sen-kaines-espanol-more-just-spanish-speech

21 minutes ago, MKMinimum said:

He went to law school?

They go to law school to learn how to help cover up the criminals they support while railroading the innocent...

Of course he's big on gun control too.

Dem Sen. Tim Kaine Pushing Bill To Make ‘Gun Sellers’ Criminally Liable For Misuse Of Guns
8 Sep 2015

The bill is designed to “raise the bar” and require more “accountability” on the part of gun sellers. It also expands the federal net to open the door to criminal liability charges against private sellers too.

According to The Roanoke Times, Kaine’s bill is titled the Responsible Transfer of Firearms Act. It “would make gun sellers criminally liable for a bad sale if they didn’t take reasonable, affirmative steps to determine the customer met federal criteria.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/08/dem-sen-tim-kaine-pushing-bill-to-make-gun-sellers-criminally-liable-for-misuse-of-guns/

Senator Tim Kaine: We Need to Limit ‘Ammunition Clips’
26 Jun 2016

"Here’s the thing, I have voted for [the assault weapons ban], and I would likely vote for it again, but here’s the practical problem I think you’re aware of. As soon as you define what an assault weapon is–that you can’t sell a weapon and here’s how to describe it–gun manufacturers just make one adjustment or two and they say, “See, this isn’t subject to the limitation.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/senator-tim-kaine-need-limit-ammunition-clips/

He was one of the Democrats would held the House sit in on gun control.

26 Democrats Who Participated in House Sit-In Are Gun Owners
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/27/no-way-26-democrats-who-participated-in-house-sitin-are-gun-owners-n2183741

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared/pmp/styles/medium/pmpshared/201606/0a0ddbed-897c-492b-84b2-a86619b87d30.jpg

14 hours ago, MKMinimum said:

He went to law school?

No, he learned how to break the law and get away with it. That's the only reason why these people go to law school.   :tongue:

Kaine and Unable. lol

1 person likes this

She picked him because he's a pussy-(cat) and she can easily manipulate him. She may even have some dirt on him making him even more manipulable.  This Klingon-woman does nothing that is not expertly calculated with criminal intent - it seems.

Michael Moore on Kaine Pick: Progressives Will ‘Stay Home’

Many progressive activists and Sanders’s supporters like Moore believed that Clinton’s selection of the centrist Kaine was a sign that she was taking their votes for granted. Perhaps aware of Kaine’s liabilities, Clinton introduced Kaine at Saturday’s rally in Miami as a “progressive who gets things done.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/michaelmooretimkaineprogressivesstayinghome/

Dear Mr Moore.

The reason that I chose Tim for my VP is because he's fluent Spanish and he's a Jesuit. I don't give a crap about progressives because there are not enough of your kind  in the US to secure my position as President in the up coming election.

In 2014 we had 55 million Hispanics in the USA and over the past couple of years, millions more have walked across the border. Im counting on Tim to bring those 55 or 60 million votes home to Mamma. You know all those Hispanics are devout Catholics so a VP who speaks Spanish and knows how to say the rosary is a slam dunk for me.

So you tweeted:

Show me 1 voter gained by naming Tim Kaine. Att'n Hillary campaign: It's not Trump who'll beat u. It's the people who are going to stay home -  Michael Moore

Ha Ha...I'll show you 40 or 50 million voters who will not stay home. Get over it fat boy..

Killary..

Just kidding. (Or maybe not)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.